So who is X:The final installment.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, I know

Comment

I just wonder now who else will they let die and we will chat about iti n 20 threads even when they were not relevant... like what happened to Jimmy's friend the camera guy from the wedding... is he dead !? LMAO

Comment

Who said Jor'el didn't reprogram the crystal?

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
        Lex is X

There is no definitive evidence that X stole and reprogrammed the crystal. All the message said was "Looking for this? You are not ready yet - X"

Like xrayvision mentioned a while ago, Chloeiac is the only one who can reprogram the crystal and has no motive for sending Tess Mercer that message.
        Jor'el sen that doomsday device to "control" Clark by taking away his powers. It's possible that Jor'el understood the possibility of him getting the powers back (as he did) and programmed the crystal to send Clark to the Phantom Zone if the control device was ever activated and Clark somehow regained his powers. Lana or Chloe either one might very well have been the ones to get the cyrstal back without foreseeing the Phantom Zone angle.

Comment

The message "You're not ready for this" doesn't fit with anybody other than Lex. He had the opportunity through the people still loyal to him and the information from the camera he put in Tess's brain or whatever. Plus, he's the only one with an X in his name.

Comment

bottom line... there is a major loophole to that story... who knows it could be Lana who is still walking around with a 14th century witch!! lmao wouldnt that be funny!

Comment

i always thought lex

Comment

in a way id say so too but its too obvious... TPTB loves to make us ponder on these things.

Comment

wasn't it already established that it was that person helping lana train to be more powerful ?

Comment

how was it established?

Comment

Something else I wanted to bring up that happened way after this episode is the voice of the orb that spoke to Tess. I always suspected that voice was Brainiac's after he infiltrated the orb. We never saw how Tess found the orb, but it must have been found in the Arctic. In Abyss, Brainiac infiltrated the Fortress, something that he was unable to do back in season 5 without Clark's help because back then he would be destroyed. Similarly he wasn't able to use the orb as we saw in Arctic when he took Kara's form. This could have all changed when the orb was placed in the Fortress in Arctic. The technology of the orb was obviously able to interact with the technology of the Fortress as seen when Lex placed it on the crystal console, so once that happened and later on once the Fortress was compromised in Abyss, I think Brainiac would also be able to infiltrate the orb because he would know its vulnerabilities due to its previous integration with the Fortress.

There is also the black Brainiac crystal first seen in Solitude when Brainiac tried to get Clark to free Zod that Clark tried to use to send Davis to the Phantom Zone before Chloe pulled it out. Tess said she destroyed it, but that is not something she would be able to do since it was Kryptonian and only a Kryptonian could destroy it. If anything, I always suspected the crystal being a part of Brainiac dissolved and covered the orb when brought near it making Tess believe that she destroyed it. I think the voice of the orb (Brainiac) would tell her to bring the crystal to the orb and it/he would go on to do just that. It's possible that when Chloeiac used the frequency generator to get Clark & Kara out of the Phantom Zone in Bloodline, that the Brainiac in Chloe programmed it with some of his code to send a transmission to the orb, which allowed him to later on use it as a voicebox/intercom once he was removed from Chloe by the Legion and the only copy left existed as the black crystal.

So my point is that all logic & evidence points to X being Brainiac in Chloe. Only Brainiac would be able to program the FoS crystal to send Clark to the Phantom Zone and he was the only one with the motive to do it. Faora escaping and considerably progressing Davis into his Doomsday destiny falls in line with everything that we saw in the episode Legion. Brainiac was the one who put Davis' genetic material on Clark's ship when he went back to Krypton with Kara, he was the one who further pushed Davis' metamorphosis in Legion with that ice cocoon while possessing Chloe, and he must have been the one who got Faora out to start the very same metamorphosis in Bloodline. If he was able to specifically retrieve Zod's phantom from the Phantom Zone in Solitude like he was about to before Chloe pulled the black crystal out, then I'd say Brainiac was able to communicate with phantoms and other beings in the Zone and have them be where he needed them to be when he was ready to release them or get someone else to release them.

And finally if Brainiac's voice was the voice we heard coming from the orb and that voice we know was talking to Tess, then Brainiac as X telling Tess she was not ready yet in Instinct would fall in line with how later on he as the orb's voice would be having Tess do what was needed to release the clones in the orb when she was ready. And we know one of the clones in the orb was Zod's, giving even more reason for Brainiac to take over the orb and want it opened to meet his primary mission in releasing Zod. My Brainiac as Alia theory is something they could have pursued in the Season 11 comics as a way to explain Brainiac's return and the future Alia's powers under both red & yellow solar conditions.

Comment

X is Lex Luthor

https://smallville.**********/wiki/X

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍