Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did I miss something, or was there a 'wha??' moment in S&V?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I miss something, or was there a 'wha??' moment in S&V?

When Dean and the "Siren masquerading as an FBI agent" were at the strip club downing shots, Dean sees a woman and they make eye contact before she moves off-screen [and she looked like she was guilty of something]... umm, what was the point, since she wasn't the Siren??

Or was she actually the Siren then (girl Dean spotted at club)...... and she impersonated the FBI agent (who was real deal before the 'Cara stakeout' car scene); where it then snared Dean?

And why was the Doctor who was not in fact the Siren going into a strip joint if she wasn't starting her shift?

I have decided that if the Siren is able to change how other people see her, she is able to make them see other things aswell, like people who aren't there.

Comment

Originally posted by bobsuncorp
      And why was the Doctor who was not in fact the Siren going into a strip joint if she wasn't starting her shift?

I have decided that if the Siren is able to change how other people see her, she is able to make them see other things aswell, like people who aren't there.
      I could be mistaken, but I think it was just a plain Pub that they saw the Doctor go in to, not a strip club.

Comment

i think it was just stuff to throw us off.

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan26
          I could be mistaken, but I think it was just a plain Pub that they saw the Doctor go in to, not a strip club.
          I thought it was just a bar too - guess I'll need to rewatch it lol....

Comment

It did have a big sign saying BAR in the closeup when she went in, but when they pulled out to show Dean's POV you could see a big neon sign that looked like the kind showing nekked neon ladies dancing around. I could be mistaken though, it was only a glimpse and I have only seen it once, but if not then why was Dean expecting her to come out with someone if it wasn't the strip joint? Why would she go to a bar when she already has a hunting ground?

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎