View Poll Results: Do you think the Oliver Queen in "Requiem" is Lex?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Lex used transference/cloning to do it

24 22.22%
  • No, the Lex we saw was a clone or body double set up to be killed

78 72.22%
  • I have my own theory (Please post)

6 5.56%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Lex = Oliver Clone?

I got a crazy theory that Lex had his doctors clone Ollie just like he made Julian/Grant Gabriel. Ollie was very un-Ollie like in this episode. That ring at the end of the episode just seemed to tell the real story that Lex is an Oliver clone.

For this to be possible, he had to have performed some sort of transference, or moved his brain into the Oliver Queen clone body. It happened in the comics when Lex had cancer and had to save himself.

So I think Lex created a living Ollie clone, transferred brains (or perhaps bodies using the same type of Kryptonian technology as seen in the stones) and set up/brainwashed the Ollie clone to act as Lex so that he could kill him with the bomb and eliminate the chance of anyone else coming after him until he's back to being the real Lex.

So I think Lex will parade around as Oliver for a while and eventually clone his own body and have his brain/soul transferred into it.

I don't think it was a coincidence that Ollie happened to acquire Luthorcorp and kill all the board members. I think that was Lex's doing and that when he returns he will rename it Lexcorp, if Luthorcorp even exists anymore.

That is actually a theory I'd be able to live with. It seems very comic book..y enough and will save the character (Green Arrow) ...hmm....I kind of hope they continue with something like this.

Hopeless Forum Addict Night_Hawk90's Avatar
    interesting theory i was thinking the same thing when they showed him holding the kryptonite ring and also focused alot on the scars on his face.

Incurable Postaholic davidbrenton's Avatar
    That's a great theory.

Yeah, thanks. What better way to learn Clark's secrets than parading around as Oliver? Plus, Tess is involved with Ollie, and he can see what she's up to as well. Don't be surprised if we get a scene where "Ollie" murders Tess.

As much as I would love to think that Lex was using Oliver's Clone to set himself free, I doubt that it would be possible. You are talking about switching brains/bodies like pouring water from one glass to another.

I reject your reality dru-zod2501's Avatar
    I was thinking the same thing myself.

Wouldn't Oliver be the Lex clone?

It's pretty twisted. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by xrayvision View Post
    I got a crazy theory that Lex had his doctors clone Ollie just like he made Julian/Grant Gabriel. Ollie was very un-Ollie like in this episode. That ring at the end of the episode just seemed to tell the real story that Lex is an Oliver clone.

For this to be possible, he had to have performed some sort of transference, or moved his brain into the Oliver Queen clone body. It happened in the comics when Lex had cancer and had to save himself.

So I think Lex created a living Ollie clone, transferred brains (or perhaps bodies using the same type of Kryptonian technology as seen in the stones) and set up/brainwashed the Ollie clone to act as Lex so that he could kill him with the bomb and eliminate the chance of anyone else coming after him until he's back to being the real Lex.

So I think Lex will parade around as Oliver for a while and eventually clone his own body and have his brain/soul transferred into it.

I don't think it was a coincidence that Ollie happened to acquire Luthorcorp and kill all the board members. I think that was Lex's doing and that when he returns he will rename it Lexcorp, if Luthorcorp even exists anymore.
    You know what xrayvision? I totally agree. Especially the hospital scene when he commented about Lana taking Lex's only lifeline, and how Lex would be the one to get her. What does he care that she suddenly has powers? Clark does and Ollie doesn't say stuff like that to him. Also, he didn't seem so concerned that all the board members died........which he would be if it was really Oliver! Also, good point about acquiring LuthorCorp......why would Oliver want LuthorCorp? He sees it as a corrupt organization, something he wouldn't want his own business tied to. The final scene with the Kryptonite ring and the blackmail of Chloe was all the proof I needed to see that it wasn't Oliver. Plus, Lex has a Kryptonite ring in the comics. Coincidence? Yeah...sure!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaam View Post
    As much as I would love to think that Lex was using Oliver's Clone to set himself free, I doubt that it would be possible. You are talking about switching brains/bodies like pouring water from one glass to another.
    It happened in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by xrayvision View Post

This would be so awesome if it were true. Here's hoping it is and then the question is . . . where is the real Oliver?

Forum Regular
    That scene of Ollie staring at the burnt picture as the camera slowly rotates to show his face as the picture is put out of view shortly before pulling out the K ring, would make alot of sense if they go that way.

Posting Pro green_arrow_girl358's Avatar
    Smallville-or the equivelent, Ontario, Canada
    i like anything that explains tonights ollie

Quote Originally Posted by Deana View Post
    This would be so awesome if it were true. Here's hoping it is and then the question is . . . where is the real Oliver?
    Maybe kidnapped by Lex. He would have to be for it to be pulled off successfully. I can just see a reveal like in Gemini where Oliver is tied up somewhere--like in the Clark Obsession Room at the mansion.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Here's the comic I was talking about. The guy with the red hair you see there is Lex Luthor II, a Lex clone that was created so Lex could survive cancer. His brain was transplanted into Lex Luthor II's body.

Last edited by xrayvision; 02-05-2009 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

New In Town
    Quote Originally Posted by Deana View Post
    Um.. out walking Shelby?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast