No announcement yet.

Disney Strippers.........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Strippers.........

hahaha the names of the girls the siren is pretending to be has the names of disney princesses

----- Added 18 Minutes later -----

we have:

jasmine - aladin
    arura - sleeping beauty
    belle - beauty and the beast
    ariel - the little mermiad
    Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-05-2009, 07:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Kripke has a sick sense of humor and I love it

Comment

Just saw this part...hilarious

Comment

Awesome use of names there! lol

Comment

I didn't put that together until just now! That's awesome

Comment

LOL, didn't realize. Nice catch Jeff!

Comment

The only one's I really picked up on were Jasmine and Belle

Comment

Going to watch it now

Comment

I LOVE that there is a Disney Princess advertisement at the top of this page!!!

Comment

I'm watching the episode now but like 2 minutes after Dean said the names the Disney thing occured to me. I couldn't stop giggling. I kept thinking like, what happens when it runs out of the less conspicuous Disney heroine names, is the Siren gonna start going by Mulan and Pocahontas or something? And if only Sam knows his Disney princess as well as his fairytales he could have just gone round asking for girls names and see if there was any Cinderella or Snow White around I think that might have helped their case a lot. Given them somewhere to start at least lol.

Oh and anyone noticed that it wasn't just the names that like was Disney Princesses? When Dean was describing the girls, he said one was a red head (Ariel!) and one was Asian (Jasmine!). I'm guessing if he wasn't cut off, he'd probably say the last one was a blonde (Aurora).... And Belle's hair might be slightly darker than her disney counterpart but as a brunette she fits too. I kept picturing her in that big yellow dress Belle wore throughout the scene with that guy That siren sure has a twisted sense of humour
                    Last edited by Daddylion; 02-07-2009, 06:01 AM.

Comment

That was so funny!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddylion
                        Oh and anyone noticed that it wasn't just the names that like was Disney Princesses? When Dean was describing the girls, he said one was a red head (Ariel!) and one was Asian (Jasmine!). I'm guessing if he wasn't cut off, he'd probably say the last one was a blonde (Aurora).... And Belle's hair might be slightly darker than her disney counterpart but as a brunette she fits too. I kept picturing her in that big yellow dress Belle wore throughout the scene with that guy That siren sure has a twisted sense of humour
                        I thought the same thing when I went back and rewatched it. I like that Kripkie took it to the next level.

What I was wondering though was if the siren was all those women or just a few? Sam said she could possibly be all the women etc but it was never really flushed out.

Comment

I'm not sure exactly what you mean with that question.

You know, what really sucks is that Agent Nick Monroe was that name and not instead a Disney prince. Cause that would have been so hilarious hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by smallvilleaddict15

I LOVE that there is a Disney Princess advertisement at the top of this page!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddylion
                              I'm not sure exactly what you mean with that question.

You know, what really sucks is that Agent Nick Monroe was that name and not instead a Disney prince. Cause that would have been so hilarious hehehe
                              Oh at one point Sam told Dean that every woman in the strip joint could really not be there and it could be the siren. So I was just wondering if the women really were there or if they were indeed aspects of the siren.

Nick Monroe could have either been a nod towards the tennis guy or towards KWOD radio station in CA that was really popular back in the 90s. Kripke seems big in to music so that's always a possibility. Of course, it could have just been a random name he pointed to to throw us all off too lol...

Disney guys don't have last names so it would have been odd to have Agent Eric or Agent Prince lol.....or Agent Beast lol..... And Agent Charming would have made Dean suspicious
                              Last edited by Ginx; 02-07-2009, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎