Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Lois Lane officially a Second Choice?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

After reading everyone's post, i have to admit that while i was watching this rag that called an episode, i was so furious, i was actually seeing red. How could they do Clois after a train wreck like tonight, but some of the posters are right. Lois IS the next chapter. She is his soul mate, the one he is supposed to spend the REST of his...er her life with. I am going to give the next two eps a chance before i fully make my decision. but i think it will work out.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by tbird4u
    Me too hes going to see how she is [SPOILER] with his secret and something is just going to snap in him... I dont care if its lightswitched it was with lois remember...it just snuck up on her.. the same is going to happen with him in infamous [/SPOILER]
    i completely agree and love where ur head is at.
    Last edited by Clark-Lois; 02-05-2009, 08:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Considering Clark wasn't choosing between them (how convenient of Lois to be absent this whole time) my answer is no. Comparing a relationship that's been going on for 7 years to a relationship that hasn't really happened yet doesn't exactly cry for Lois being considered second choice. It just means Clark hasn't reached that point yet.

Comment

David has a point. Still, they have made such a big deal about a person's first "true" love in this season that it makes me wonder what the Clois relationship will be like. I am hoping for one of those moments where Clark realizes that what he had with Lana was never meant to be and that Lois is his future.

Comment

The way I see it now after surviving the lana fillers. Guys don't lose faith in Clois because of tonight's episode. Kryptonite poisoning or not we saw why Clana never worked out. Lana thought having a superpower suit was what could make it work. She was wrong she was just looking at Clark who had powers. Lois is the person who sees the real character. That is Clark Kent not someone who is all powerful . If Clark had admited his feelings for Lois. And then started dating lana with this outcome. I'd say Lois was his second choice but I don't think we've really seen. Clark fall for Lois he's just started to notice different aspects about her. He's trying figure out how he feels about Lois. Clark hasn't come out and said i'm in love with Lois. I hope later this Season we are shown the difference. Between the evolution of Clark's love for lana & his real love for lois.

Comment

Originally posted by LiLViLLiaN
            Lois is not second choice she is the next chapter in his life.
            Agreed. Let the chase we all know begins NOW! Cause if there's something Lois knows how to do is give Clark a hard time.

Comment

I have no hard feelings for Lana; I thought she did very well in this episode. It's Clark who was so disappointing through all this.

Comment

Originally posted by DontCha
                Personally I think the second clark actually falls head over heals in love with Lois, he will realize that Lana was NOTHING compared to it. I think that moment is STILL to come.
                i would like to believe that, but i feel the writers will never let that happen.
                i firmly believe that lois in sv should have nothing to do with clark.

these writers have trashed and tarnished an iconic love story that has been for 70 odd years.
                so with the current writers do you really think they actually care clois.
                no, so as much as it pains me to write this, i wouldn't hold your breath for clois on sv.

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Clois4eva89
                The way I see it now after surviving the lana fillers. Guys don't lose faith in Clois because of tonight's episode. Kryptonite poisoning or not we saw why Clana never worked out. Lana thought having a superpower suit was what could make it work. She was wrong she was just looking at Clark who had powers. Lois is the person who sees the real character. That is Clark Kent not someone who is all powerful . If Clark had admited his feelings for Lois. And then started dating lana with this outcome. I'd say Lois was his second choice but I don't think we've really seen. Clark fall for Lois he's just started to notice different aspects about her. He's trying figure out how he feels about Lois. Clark hasn't come out and said i'm in love with Lois. I hope later this Season we are shown the difference. Between the evolution of Clark's love for lana & his real love for lois.
                i wish i could see the show through your eyes. i didnt even watch tonight and i'm glad i didn't just from reading some of the comments.

how can you wish for lois to be with clark after knowing that he slept with lana and even when she had kryptonite poisioning he still declared his love for her and struggled to get to her, oh yeah and kiss her even though he knew it could kill him.

imo this is WRONG, just wrong what these writers have done.

i'm an avid clois fan and have been long before sv ever hit tv, but i just cant stomach this weak and stupid clark. lois deserves so much better.
                Last edited by lovinredkclark; 02-05-2009, 08:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by lovinredkclark
                  i wish i could see the show through your eyes. i didnt even watch tonight and i'm glad i didn't just from reading some of the comments.

how can you wish for lois to be with clark after knowing that he slept with lana and even when she had kryptonite poisioning he still declared his love for her and struggled to get to her, oh yeah and kiss her even though he knew it could kill him.

imo this is WRONG, just wrong what these writers have done.

i'm an avid clois fan and have been long before sv ever hit tv, but i just cant stomach this weak and stupid clark. lois deserves so much better.
                  have you never ended a relationship with someone and forever loved them but just weren't in love with them? It's actually something I've noticed to happen somewhat often with people and their first loves. Clark didn't want to let go knowing the circumstances of why they were apart. He wanted a last time touching her. He did that and then goodbye to Lana (forever potentially). I don't exactly see how this goodbye played out means he can't FINALLY start a relationship with Lois and end up loving her more than he ever loved Lana. it can happen

Comment

I know you people are trying to keep your spirits up by claiming Lois is Clark's "next chapter"...but I'm sticking to saying the truth...Lois Lane is Clark's "second choice". In light of Requiem...you have no choice but to admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by DorothyFan1
                      I know you people are trying to keep your spirits up by claiming Lois is Clark's "next chapter"...but I'm sticking to saying the truth...Lois Lane is Clark's "second choice". In light of Requiem...you have no choice but to admit it.
                      to me it all depends on how the Clois relationship plays out. If next episode we have Clark all sad and deciding something along the lines of "At least Lois is here for me" (whether said or implied) then yes.. she will be a second choice. If however, "weeks" have passed and Clark has had time to get over it before Clois eventually begins then I won't consider her a second choice. I think that after Alicia died the show picked up "weeks" later in the next episode (i may be wrong). If they do this for this instance then i wouldn't consider Lois sloppy seconds and instead the next chapter of his life.

Comment

In SVLand, absolutely. Sad but true.

Comment

Originally posted by susangail
                          In SVLand, absolutely. Sad but true.
                          I have to agree.
                          I bet the CLANAS are celebrating V for Victory now.

Comment

She doesn't have to be a 2nd choice if they just don't do any Clois at all. If Lois comes back from Star City with the stars out of her eyes, and her head turned back around. She was only at the beginning of her feelings for Clark, so it would be easy enough to have her get over them quickly. Obviously PS3 couldn't not give a crap about Clois, or really anything that isn't Lana related. So, fine, whatever, then no need to hint at it, show anything, or go there in any way, shape or form.

Lois can, and should be, OK.

Clark will of course always be heartbroken because he couldn't be with the Saint of the World, but hey, since when was this show about Clark? Oh wait....

Really, just let Clark be single, let him be focused on being a good hero, let him focus on trying to make a difference in the world (Lana will, of course, be off stopping earthquakes, feeing the starving people, stopping global warning, and bringing about peace in the Middle East, because she's a superpowered hero now, Yo!). He can still be Superman. Just a sad, broken down Superman who isn't allowed to have love or happiness in his life. Isn't that an awesome tale for SV to tell?

Comment

I disagree with you wholeheartedly it all depends. On how you view the clana relationship and the characters. To you Lois is Clark's second choice and that's your right to view it. But I don't share your views and have already stated what I believe . There's no quote high hopes or denial with me. I believe with all my heart that Clois has yet to begin. At this point we've just barely scraped the surface of Clois. In other words we have yet to see the real love story between Lois & Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                                She doesn't have to be a 2nd choice if they just don't do any Clois at all. If Lois comes back from Star City with the stars out of her eyes, and her head turned back around. She was only at the beginning of her feelings for Clark, so it would be easy enough to have her get over them quickly. Obviously PS3 couldn't not give a crap about Clois, or really anything that isn't Lana related. So, fine, whatever, then no need to hint at it, show anything, or go there in any way, shape or form.

Lois can, and should be, OK.

Clark will of course always be heartbroken because he couldn't be with the Saint of the World, but hey, since when was this show about Clark? Oh wait....

Really, just let Clark be single, let him be focused on being a good hero, let him focus on trying to make a difference in the world (Lana will, of course, be off stopping earthquakes, feeing the starving people, stopping global warning, and bringing about peace in the Middle East, because she's a superpowered hero now, Yo!). He can still be Superman. Just a sad, broken down Superman who isn't allowed to have love or happiness in his life. Isn't that an awesome tale for SV to tell?

There you go again, putting a happy face on things

This begs the question, though: why on earth is Lois on the show, then?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎