Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Lois Lane officially a Second Choice?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by herolee10
    shipper's view or not, you have to look at it this way.

If Clark's romantic interests where to be called "second" choices simply because he couldn't be with a woman that he was currently interested in, then Lana herself would be considered a second choice, since Clark has had strong feelings for women like Alicia and Khyla and yet they both tragically passed away and Clark did move on.

Also, would you consider Lara to be Jor-el's second choice because he couldn't be with Louise? Or would you even consider Clark himself to be Lana's second choice because she couldn't be with Whitney? No, and you know why, because all of these individuals were able to move on to better things and they knew that it was better than anything they could have had with their previous romantic partners.

Also, I should point out, that if Clark really loved Lana and yet moved on to Lois, yet when Lois dies someday of natural causes, the guy doesn't get remarried much less never enters in another relationship again, wouldn't that say something?

When Clark moves on from Lana and finally to Lois, it'll be because he wants to be with Lois and not with anyone else. However, when Lois dies someday, Clark doesn't want to move on or be with anyone else because Lois will always be in his heart and to him that keeps her alive in his thoughts and heart.

And frankly, Clark isn't the type of person to have rebounds, if he was, he would have been with Chloe back in season 6, and Lois isn't the type to settle for someone either unless she knows that they love her as much as she loves them.

So, can you still say that Lois is Clark's second choice? I don't think so.
    I'm still amazed at your optimism and putting a positive spin on everything, after it looked you were going to leave the forums.

Comment

i dont care anymore

Comment

NO and she never will be... come on guys clark doesnt know what true love is, Lois will make him realize what a soul mate really is

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclonekat
          Unfortunately at this point in time, with the way Clark has been reacting. She still will be second choice. I can only hope the writers can conjure up some way to make us believe otherwise...
          Like I said before...Lois Lane is "sloppy seconds". If anything "romantic" happens NOW...it's rebound written all over it. The producers or whomever forced the 5 Lana episode requirement killed Clois. It's that simple.

2013 can't come soon enough for the Siegel heirs to wrest creative control back from WB over the Superman copyright. I hope the Siegel heirs make WB pay DEARLY for DESTROYING Lois Lane and sullying Clark Kent.

Just imagine for ONE moment...what if, WHAT IF...Ron D. Moore (Battlestar Galactica) had producer credits to Smallville. Can you just imagine how much BETTER this show would have been if HE had the reins over this show?! My mind is gagging at the waste that is Smallville right now. All because of the Clana nonsense.
          Last edited by DorothyFan1; 02-05-2009, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
            I really worry about the way "Requiem" ends things, because it seems to me, WHOEVER Clark's next romance will be will be a "second choice" after Lana. That's not cool.
            How do you keep watching a show when the writers only disappoint us? How do you keep watching when u don't trust the writers?

Comment

If Clark's romantic interests where to be called "second" choices simply because he couldn't be with a woman that he was currently interested in, then Lana herself would be considered a second choice, since Clark has had strong feelings for women like Alicia and Khyla and yet they both tragically passed away and Clark did move on.

Also, would you consider Lara to be Jor-el's second choice because he couldn't be with Louise? Or would you even consider Clark himself to be Lana's second choice because she couldn't be with Whitney? No, and you know why, because all of these individuals were able to move on to better things and they knew that it was better than anything they could have had with their previous romantic partners.

Also, I should point out, that if Clark really loved Lana and yet moved on to Lois, yet when Lois dies someday of natural causes, the guy doesn't get remarried much less never enters in another relationship again, wouldn't that say something?

When Clark moves on from Lana and finally to Lois, it'll be because he wants to be with Lois and not with anyone else. However, when Lois dies someday, Clark doesn't want to move on or be with anyone else because Lois will always be in his heart and to him that keeps her alive in his thoughts and heart.

And frankly, Clark isn't the type of person to have rebounds, if he was, he would have been with Chloe back in season 6, and Lois isn't the type to settle for someone either unless she knows that they love her as much as she loves them.

The only thing is though is that Clark could be able to be with Lana, if it wasn't for the kryptonite. He can't be with Alicia or Kyla because they died. And Jor-El can't be with Louise because she died. But if Lana is still alive, and they don't agree that they shouldn't be together, it seems as though Lois will be second best. I don't want it to be that way, but that's the way the writers have created it. I just hope Infamous saves my faith in the show.

I do appreciate your optimism though. Maybe PS3 have some mastermind plans up their sleeves to save Clois.

Comment

Originally posted by Loisdragon
                i dont care anymore
                I'm with you. Just whatever....I really loved Clois in smallville and they damaged Clark for me.

Comment

Originally posted by supermandude10
                  The only thing is though is that Clark could be able to be with Lana, if it wasn't for the kryptonite. He can't be with Alicia or Kyla because they died. And Jor-El can't be with Louise because she died. But if Lana is still alive, and they don't agree that they shouldn't be together, it seems as though Lois will be second best. I don't want it to be that way, but that's the way the writers have created it. I just hope Infamous saves my faith in the show.

I do appreciate your optimism though. Maybe PS3 have some mastermind plans up their sleeves to save Clois.
                  well isn't being with Lana at this point the same as someone dying? If Clark stays with Lana, then technically he'll die because of her radiation. I think the best thing that'll give Clark closure is time.

Also, remember the whole Whitney and Lana situation. Neither Whitney nor Lana really wanted to part with each other, and yet they still did, but they promised to wait for each other. However, as Lana realized that she couldn't deny her feelings for Clark any longer, she finally broke it off with Whitney and had closure without him having to be there for that.

Comment

Wow. Thanks youre a smart cookie!

However, Clark and Lana become couple again in Season 5 and Alicia was dead on Season 4...and in Season 8 Lana is gone after Requien and he moves on to Lois and tells Chloe-Lois that he totally "falls so hard"....I mean theres no healing process or whatsoever...

I mean if they are going to do CLOIS, it should be on Season 9! when Lana is totally off the show..not in the next episode or three.. Clark and Lois can start a new one on S9 if there is one...but as of now, a lot of Clois fans are disappointed.

Comment

Lois is not second choice she is the next chapter in his life.

Comment

agreed ^

Comment

I think that it'll be infamous that get's Clark to realize how important Lois is to him and that maybe it's been her all this time that he's been truly looking for in a partner.

But I think the reason why he'll be hesitant with getting with her, is that he's afraid that he'll make the same mistakes with her like he did with lana.

Comment

Originally posted by LiLViLLiaN
                            Lois is not second choice she is the next chapter in his life.
                            I could believe that if they hadn't started the clois thing before switching back to the clana thing. The only way clois would make sense at this point is if Clark were a lightweight; SV or not, that's not what he's supposed to be.
                            Last edited by susangail; 02-05-2009, 08:06 PM. Reason: Finished my thought

Comment

Me too hes going to see how she is [SPOILER] with his secret and something is just going to snap in him... I dont care if its lightswitched it was with lois remember...it just snuck up on her.. the same is going to happen with him in infamous [/SPOILER]

Comment

i just don't understand how they can make clark overlook everything that lana had done wrong to get those superpowers to be equal?? to him?? plus has anyone noticed that lana seems to like breaking up with guys without doing it face to face?

ends it with whitney via video
                                we never really see her finish with jason?
                                ends it with clark via dvd

i really want to believe that Clark can move on to Lois and not make it seem like she's second choice but i just don't see it happening now

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎