Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Lois Lane officially a Second Choice?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Lois Lane officially a Second Choice?

What happened in Requiem just made our biggest fear come to a realization as CLOIS fans....The only reason now that Clark and Lana would not be together is because Lana is infected with Kryptonite and deep inside Clark's heart and soul, he loves LANA...and Lana is just around the corner watching Clark from afar...

Why cant they just send Lana to the future....so that Lois and Clark can start a fresh one and on a clean slate...Lois in the Present and Lana in the future. It would have sound more convincing. Since Lois is alive in the present and once she dies, Clark can go to the future. At least, both CLANAS and CLOIS are happy.

How in the world these writers going to convince us Clois fans, that our dear beloved Clark "falls in love" with Lois so hard....Hello...Oh poor Lois.......She deserves better.
    Last edited by Lori Lemaris; 02-05-2009, 07:20 PM.

NO!, because something is going to happen in the future that causes him to fall so deeply in love with her, that her completely throws any feeling for Lana out of the window

Comment

Personally I think the second clark actually falls head over heals in love with Lois, he will realize that Lana was NOTHING compared to it. I think that moment is STILL to come.

Comment

Yes. Lois could never match up evenly with the Lana in Clark's mind.

I don't care if Clark is completely committed to Lois when they're together, Lana took a bullet for him in a way that Lois never, ever can. And now that Lana's officially in the hero business, she's in a position to better understand a part of his life that Lois can't quite grasp in the same way.

Lana: 2
        Lois: 0

Comment

Originally posted by DontCha
          Personally I think the second clark actually falls head over heals in love with Lois, he will realize that Lana was NOTHING compared to it. I think that moment is STILL to come.
          I just hope your right!!

Comment

Unfortunately at this point in time, with the way Clark has been reacting. She still will be second choice. I can only hope the writers can conjure up some way to make us believe otherwise...

Comment

Originally posted by DontCha
              exaclty ....... NOTHINGGGG
              cant wait to see that moment

in 50 yrs
              lana=2
              lois = 10 billion

Comment

I dont think I can fully support CLOIS anymore...Im kinda disappointed...
                Its obvious that Lana is more important in the show and in Clark's mind and soul and heart than Lois will ever be.

They gave us so much CLOIS moments and so much hype the beginning and then BAAM!!! they stabbed us at the back!...so Smallville...lol

Me no clois for now...I will just support LOIS LANE as LOIS LANE...LOIS LANE as an INDVIVIDUAL...

What happened was a BIG SLAP to us CLOIS fanatics...I may admit defeat tonight, but our girl LOIS will stand up from this defeat...
                Last edited by Lori Lemaris; 02-05-2009, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Clark was suppose to break up with Lana, not be forced to let her go. That Clark is not ready to love anyone else in his life. I'm really afraid of how they're gonna handle Lois and Clark now, honestly. I don't trust PS3 for nothing anymore

Comment

I feel like they washed the great clois episodes at the beginning of the season down the drain with this arc. I'm really disappointed with what they did. I think it would've been better for Lana to just have told Clark that they can't be together. I'm really disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclonekat
                      Unfortunately at this point in time, with the way Clark has been reacting. She still will be second choice. I can only hope the writers can conjure up some way to make us believe otherwise...
                      *sighs* Me too...

Comment

I really worry about the way "Requiem" ends things, because it seems to me, WHOEVER Clark's next romance will be will be a "second choice" after Lana. That's not cool.

Comment

Originally posted by supermandude10
                          I feel like they washed the great clois episodes at the beginning of the season down the drain with this arc. I'm really disappointed with what they did. I think it would've been better for Lana to just have told Clark that they can't be together. I'm really disappointed.
                          Exactly! But no they just had put Lana on this giant pedestal!!

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
                            I really worry about the way "Requiem" ends things, because it seems to me, WHOEVER Clark's next romance will be will be a "second choice" after Lana. That's not cool.
                            Yeah, agreed.
                            Clark really wanted to stay with Lana, if he had the guts to do that...

Comment

shipper's view or not, you have to look at it this way.

If Clark's romantic interests where to be called "second" choices simply because he couldn't be with a woman that he was currently interested in, then Lana herself would be considered a second choice, since Clark has had strong feelings for women like Alicia and Khyla and yet they both tragically passed away and Clark did move on.

Also, would you consider Lara to be Jor-el's second choice because he couldn't be with Louise? Or would you even consider Clark himself to be Lana's second choice because she couldn't be with Whitney? No, and you know why, because all of these individuals were able to move on to better things and they knew that it was better than anything they could have had with their previous romantic partners.

Also, I should point out, that if Clark really loved Lana and yet moved on to Lois, yet when Lois dies someday of natural causes, the guy doesn't get remarried much less never enters in another relationship again, wouldn't that say something?

When Clark moves on from Lana and finally to Lois, it'll be because he wants to be with Lois and not with anyone else. However, when Lois dies someday, Clark doesn't want to move on or be with anyone else because Lois will always be in his heart and to him that keeps her alive in his thoughts and heart.

And frankly, Clark isn't the type of person to have rebounds, if he was, he would have been with Chloe back in season 6, and Lois isn't the type to settle for someone either unless she knows that they love her as much as she loves them.

So, can you still say that Lois is Clark's second choice? I don't think so.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎