Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Lois Lane officially a Second Choice?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jaderoyale
    KK is beautiful and cute.
    ED is simply beautiful and sexy. Thats higher in my book.
    Jade which I agree

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaderoyale
      KK is beautiful and cute.
      ED is simply beautiful and sexy. Thats higher in my book.
      It's all about preference people! But, uh... yeah, I have to agree with that one^^

On Topic: No, she's not a second choice. She is Clark's second chance at true love.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superboy2
        Lois has a drinking problem? Shes what, 22, 23, and she likes to party sometimes and gets drunk a few times. I've done that, even before I turned 21. Was it established on the show that she has a drinking problem?

I agree. That suggestion is ludicrous. It's basically a dig that posters use when they can't come up with any sort of substantial or intelligent commentary. I had a fake ID too! I think it's perfectly normal for someone in their twenties to drink occassionally. It just goes to show you that she's a regular person!

----- Added 33 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by zHeN_zHeN
        It's all about preference people! But, uh... yeah, I have to agree with that one^^

On Topic: No, she's not a second choice. She is Clark's second chance at true love.

What a great POV!!! Well stated!!
        Last edited by Mickey_Bickey; 02-10-2009, 11:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Lois by default

Comment

• Originally posted by NaYa
            Lois by default
            I kinda see it as a Beauty Pageant.
            The real winner for Miss Universe is Lana Lang and as a rule of thumb:
            If for any reason the new Miss Universe cannot fulfill her duties the First Runner-up will take over.

In Smallville, Lana cannot fulfill her duty anymore as Miss Universe therefore as Lois Lane is the first-runner up, she will take over.

Maybe they need to invite Denise Quinones back in the show, Miss Universe 2001 as Angel of Vengeance!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickey_Bickey
              What a great POV!!! Well stated!!
              Thanks, Mickey!

It's the only way I can make sense of the last two episodes! And IMHO, there's no way Lois will ever be second to Lana.
              Last edited by zHeN_zHeN; 02-10-2009, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by petitemimi
                ITA. And it will be much simpler and natural with Lois; she won't need any powers to be with him and he will be able to have sex with her.

I would love to see how they would invent Clois intimacy as natural & safe since TPTB keep mentioning how dangerous it can be to with CK if he's with a mortal women.

With CK sexual experience with 2 times power sex & super hormones it's been proven he can get to wild & I don't want him hurting Lois and brusing not only CK ego but Lois's as well.

TPTB have to be very tasteful in this subject b/c honeslty in the comics or anywhere else in Hx Superman & Lois don't have any difficulties in this department with very happy sex life.

I have tons of comics with CK and Lois in bed & in the shower talking about how happy there were together but then again there wasn't Power Clana SEX?

I'm conviced this is a totally different timeline then the comics this is a A/U for me. I don't see Clois the same on Smallville. It's missing something something for me ever since Season 5.

Comment

• I would love to see how they would invent Clois intimacy as natural & safe since TPTB keep mentioning how dangerous it can be to with CK if he's with a mortal women.

With CK sexual experience with 2 times power sex & super hormones it's been proven he can get to wild & I don't want him hurting Lois and brusing not only CK ego but Lois's as well.
                  I couldn't help but wonder whether it was for THIS reason they had Lana become a "super"...so this way...the producers can lure KK back for Season 9 (if there is one) and Clark can throw caution to the wind and do the "nasty" with Lana without fear of hurting her.

As I've said before...the Lana arc for Season 8 totally ruined Clois and any romantic interest Clark shows for Lois Lane is "tainted". This is WB's fault. But now with word the Watchowskis are rumored to be in the running for the Superman re-boot a clean break from the past may be the best thing for Clark Kent and the Superman mythology. So hopefully if Season 9 is green lit...WB will do all Smallville fans a favor and STOP interfering with the storylines.

Comment

• Lois is not a second choice because by 8x10 she wasn't even an option. Her and Clark were still just realizing that they were attracted to each other. And even after Lana left, Lois pushed Clark away,he even said to Chloe "since lois came back things haven't exactly been smooth between us lately". Lois didn't want to even be an option,like she didn't want to act on her feelings for Clark and she was scared of getting close to Clark that's why anytime she realized she was getting too close to Clark she pulled away,she even told her therapist "the closer I get to Clark the more I feel like he's gonna disappear". With the over dramatic way clana ended even if Clark fell for someone else other than Lois they would still call that girl a rebound/second choice. It's actually a childish way of thinking.

Comment

• Lois is not a second choice because she was never an option. Even Lois wasn't sure about her feelings for Clark yet and neither was he.. Lois told Oliver "I'm just having all these feelings and I don't know what they mean".And clarks feelings for Lois actually started getting deeper when he started reaching out to her as The Blur that was several months after Lana left.Like he told his mom "Talking to her as The Blur I saw a different side of her and it made me fall deeper". Plus Lois pushed Clark away before and even after Lana left like she was scared to act on her feelings..he even told Chloe in 8x17 "since Lois came back things haven't been smooth between us lately" and even Lois confessed that "the closer she gets to Clark the more i feel like he's gonna disappear". And when Clark tried to spend time with Lois she told him to forget the whole chemistry sparks thing and just stick to being co-workers.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎