No announcement yet.

Best KK scene Ever?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must say, KK has stepped up to the plate on these last 5 episodes
    I think she had always stepped up to the plate.I really admire her performance.
    Lana was the most complex character in smallville,she had so many layers that i think must be quite interesting for any actor to act.Kristin did great job,unfortunately she still underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Bingo
      Lana was the most complex character in smallville,she had so many layers that i think must be quite interesting for any actor to act.
      Complex? Let's see my parents died and I will whine to anybody how tough my life is while I want to ride the world of secrets and lies(unless of coarse she is hiding them) seemed to be her biggest "layers"

Comment

Originally posted by margroks
        No; the whole ep was pathetic becasue it let Lana off the hook for the horrible things she's done and the awful way she has treated people around her, including and especially Clark over the years. Oscar caliber acting (and this wasn't) couldn't have made it anything but awful and a gutting of the hero's character.
        UM.....i think all the characters have done something to each other over the years..

Chloe worked for Lionel to investigate Clark...that is "betrayal"
        Lex investigated lied, manipulated Clark..wow i could go on an on
        Lana investigated Clark, tricked Chloe by locking her in a wine cellar, kept Lex at arms length
        Lionel would have fried Lexs brain (Clark saved him), lied manipulated, killed
        Clark kept Lana on a emotional roller coaster, lied over and over to everyone, robbed a bank, stole a car,
        These are a few things...Lana isnt the only one whose hurt her "friends"...they all have things that they have done to each other

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎