Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Was Your Favorite Character In 'Requiem'?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say the ballons...the monkey over did it with the cymbols for me

Comment

Monkey with cymbols is first place, classy act imo. Cymbols were just right.

Winslow second place.

Comment

Oliver

Comment

Winslow Schott the Toyman

I have to agree with Marcus, though, that Monkey was mighty cute!

Comment

Why isn't Fake Lex up there? I love Lex so much after that episode. Anywho The Toyman was spot on so Winslow then

Comment

Winslow Schott was the best...

then
              oliver
              chloe
              clark
              lana

:/

Comment

Clark, loved his face when he was near the truck. Ollie is my second.

Comment

The Toyman! Love that actor and it was cool to see him again. Thought he was a great Toyman and after I voted I was bit shocked that he's the lead in the polls.

Comment

im gonna say clark because no matter what people say, he showed so much emotion in this episode from anger to fear to even a huge breakdown when he kissed lana in the end. clark hands down!

Comment

Clark and Lana were very close but Lana was my favourite character in the episode because she sacrificed her happiness with Clark to save Metropolis. She prevented Clark from trying to hurt Lex out of her greater love for Clark than her hate of Lex. She made Clark proud and reminded him at the end that their love would never die. It would have to live on in their heart for the forseeable future.

A very heartbreaking but inspiring send off for Lana Lana, the first lady of Smallville.

Comment

Best character was definitely Lana Lang!

Comment

Lana Lang
                          I voted for Lana, but I think it's just because of KK acting in the episode.

Comment

Oliver Queen

Comment

Lex Luthor. Up to this point in the show, I didn't think much of Lex. He always seemed a little too whiny, and a little too in his father's shadow. Even after he became evil, all he'd really done was turn into Season 3 Lionel: evil businessman who can hide behind the law. I know that's what he was like in the comics, but because I'd already seen Lionel do it here, it just didn't quite work, especially since Lex always came off as more of a spoiled brat (look what I can get away with) than the MB did.

But then Requiem roles around. We see Lex without his money. Without his connections. Without his resources. Deprived of his very mobility, and stuck in the back of a truck on life support. And he does more damage in one episode than Tess, Davis, Zod, Brainiac, or any of the other Big Bad's did in a season. He had the hero community quaking despite being a crippled invalid with no powers, ended Lana and Clark in the nastiest way possible, blew up the LuthorCorp board, nearly took down the Daily Planet, forced Oliver to cross the line, and did it all in one episode based on nothing more than his own brains. Lex has been evil for seasons at this point, but it was this episode that sold me on him as Superman's archenemy.

After that, Chris Gauthier was great as the Toyman. They made a relatively silly character work incredibly well in a live setting, something I don't usually expect from Smallville. He was a great Dragon for Lex, and reinforced the message of what a smart, capable badguy can do, even if he has no powers. Lana, Oliver, and Clark were also far better than usual. Generally speaking, I think we saw everyone at their best, and had a great villain of the week, but the prize money goes to Mr. Luthor.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎