This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sort of saw this ending coming, but what was sad, not in a weepy way, but in a pathetic way, was Clark at the end, stumbling and making-out with Lana despite his body being exposed to inordinate amounts of Kryptonite.

What I would find interesting is if somehow Lana's kryptonite levels became reduced, and she came back in the series finale, only to see that Clark had indeed moved on, and despite no kryptonite, did not wish to be with her anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tigergal05
      It was by The Killers titled "Goodnight, Travel Well" on their latest album, Day and Age.
      OMG, I just got Day and Age today, but, I haven't listened to the Album yet LOL!

Comment

• The Killers are a damn good band.

Comment

• This episode was B.S., and it really could've been one of the best with the Toyman angle and Lex back pulling the strings. But just like I feared, it was completely overshadowed by the Lana bull crap. I am utterly dissapointed and PS3 have completely screwed Superman.

I know the argument is that "oh, this is just another retelling of the Superman story and things can be changed. . ." but this is WAY too much change. They have screwed Superman, Lois, and are well on their way to screwing Oliver too. They've turned him into a killer and blackmailing Chloe. Complete B.S., but it is all over now and we can get back to what Smallville was before PS3 screwed it with this Clana B.S.

Comment

• This was a very good eposode. I still hope there is a season 9. That would be aswome. I hope they just don't end it like they did with the O.C.

Comment

• I think the "closure" will come in the remaining episodes.

We need to see how Clark interacts with Lois upon her return.

But still that was so tragic.

Comment

• Clark will learn something from his time with Lana...

Comment

• Come join us over on the rating thread for this episode

The KryptonSite/KSiteTV forums are a place originally created to discuss the WB/CW series Smallville which expanded to cover all kinds of TV, movies, and more!

Locked.

Comment

• I agree ManOfSteel87
                    now i can understand why they put the copyright on superman so noone can use superman on another tv show again or the idea thereof in 2010 i believe or was that batman

Comment

• ... someone unlocked this thread? O_o

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎