Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of The Little Prince?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of The Little Prince?

what did you think of this episode.
    10 - This episode is the King.
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - This episode is the Jester.
    0%

great episode. some part dragged but was pretty intense. and jin being alive wow.

Comment

8/10 for me. It raised a whole lot of questions with little answers and it was a tad slow. But not a bad episode overall.

Comment

ya lots of new questions but seems a lot of things will be answered in upcoming episodes.

Comment

The only part that seemed to drag for me was Sun's scenes. Her little revenge quest just takes me out of the the other's stories. But everything else is so captivating it's like playing connect the dots. LOL.

Comment

If they didn't put so much focus on the story of Kate and Aaron, it would've been a better episode. Kate is like Lost's version of Lana. Ugh. It's hard to pin-point why I don't really like her, but I guess it's because she's written as too nice and her and Jack's romance is shoved in our faces every five minutes nowadays.

Other then the slow parts (and almost useless parts like throwing in Claire's mom just
            to confuse us), it was an good episode.

I love how everyone's nose is mysteriously bleeding leading up to who-knows-what.
            Creepy!

Jin is alive! OMG! Shocker! (I like him and Sun, they're two of my favorite characters. Plus Jin has a hot body. So I'm happy to see him alive. I was squeeing on the inside.)

Man, Sayid looked hot tonight. So hot! Almost hotter then either
            Sawyer or Jack. *drools*

Not one of my favorite episodes ever, but pretty good. 8/10
            Last edited by Mini Wolfsbane; 02-04-2009, 11:44 PM.

Comment

I'll have to go with a 7.5/10 for me. I think this was the first offical filler of the season. While last week's episode provided questions and answers, this episode answered questions that weren't that important and provided a lot of questions. For one, the episode revolved around Jack and Kate trying to find out who the client was, which Ben answered in one line. The more interesting story was on the island, but again, it was just "let's get to the orchird, but there's going to be some stops on the way because we need to fill out 40 minutes"

The Danielle revelation would have been 10x better if someone who acutally had a scene with Danielle had seen her. Jin may have known who Danielle was back in season 1 when she warned everyone that the others were coming, but it would have been bigger if she had appeared to Locke. I also hope there's a reasonable explanation for Jin having no scars or burns from the boat explosion.

Overall, I think next weeks needs to have a lot more going with it and I hope getting back to the island happens soon, because it seems like they're dragging this storyline out a bit. I also hope the time jumps stop soon, because while it's not confusing to me, it's starting to lose its interest.

Comment

aww man i thought it was good but i cant belive what happend !! all this going back and forth is getting me so confused

Comment

after the previous weeks epi. (jughead) which i absolutely loved, this one was a bit of a letdown.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎