No announcement yet.

Mohinder.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mohinder.

So is he still bug/lizard man? Did he take the improved formula at the end of Villains for just super strength. If he was still bug/lizard man when he was being captured, he could have just jumped down the parking ramp walls instead of running down them.

And when Peter absorbed him, he just had super strength. No agility or scales.
    SO did I miss/forget Mohinder take the formula at the end of villians or what?

----- Added 39 Minutes later -----

Oops. I feel dumb. Mod can close this.
    Last edited by prairiefire; 02-03-2009, 06:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I assume Mo didn't try to use his powers at all, like Peter who didn't bother to acquire abilities.

I don't think Mo will have the same power, maybe since he got an insects ability from an early version of the formula. Now his power may be something of a highly evolved mammal, so as to follow evolution with the "evolved" formula.

Comment

Do you think Mohinder went to see Maya after his scales were removed?
      Last edited by targis; 02-04-2009, 09:07 PM. Reason: made mistake

Comment

Good question, we've missed so much. I mean, this is supposed to be two months later, right?

Comment

was Mo being a hypocrite this epi?

he was talking to Peter like he was ok with the idea of ppl with Abilities getting rounded up, until he's one of the hunted... WTF

Comment

He was talking about people besides himself. Obviously of course, he's fine with them taking the other evolved humans.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎