Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter change

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, this is why I hate Heroes lol. Great show, but they mess with your mind so much lol. If Peter can only use one power at a time, that's going to just be aggravating. And it still seems like he was using Mohinder's super strength to hold onto the netting there. I mean seriously, the steel broke before his fingers let go. And Mohinder didn't touch him again until after.

Comment

Peter should put nathan in one of those orange suits, drug him, fly him way up in the sky, and then he should drop him.

Comment

Originally posted by HurricaneSam2890
        Haha, this is why I hate Heroes lol. Great show, but they mess with your mind so much lol. If Peter can only use one power at a time, that's going to just be aggravating. And it still seems like he was using Mohinder's super strength to hold onto the netting there. I mean seriously, the steel broke before his fingers let go. And Mohinder didn't touch him again until after.
        lol, I think the air was getting sucked out a little too fast. I mean I don't know how strong the suction is when a hole gets punched in a compressed airplane, but that seemed a little extreme.
        Last edited by Level5; 02-02-2009, 11:07 PM. Reason: Typing error

Comment

could be secondary or evolved...but a little strange since he absorbed Nathan's flight from a distance. Either bad consistency or his powers evolved in only two months...

Comment

It seems more like a Rouge complex here, I really hope they don't screw with Peter, because if they keep changing the shows plots with characters its gonna screw up.

I did notice the whole, Peter, power power switch. Seems like it is a single power swap. I really don't like that change. All it seems like now is they are setting up Sylar to be an even bigger Baddie in a possible season 4!

I guess we will have to just wait until Next Monday! ... (sigh)

As for the hole in the plane, at a certain point the compression will equal out and there will be little suction, just the suction from running a tube with a hole in a wind tunnel would suck the insides out. But once they get close to the ground the suction would change and Peter should be on the floor of the plain again.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueKryptoKalEl
              It seems more like a Rouge complex here, I really hope they don't screw with Peter, because if they keep changing the shows plots with characters its gonna screw up.

I did notice the whole, Peter, power power switch. Seems like it is a single power swap. I really don't like that change. All it seems like now is they are setting up Sylar to be an even bigger Baddie in a possible season 4!

I guess we will have to just wait until Next Monday! ... (sigh)

As for the hole in the plane, at a certain point the compression will equal out and there will be little suction, just the suction from running a tube with a hole in a wind tunnel would suck the insides out. But once they get close to the ground the suction would change and Peter should be on the floor of the plain again.
              No... ever heard of venturi???/

the air passing around the plane will create a super suction inside.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
                NOOOOO! Last thing this show needs is another flashback episode.
                I agree I don't want another flashback episode but I think that's inevitable. And about peter it seemed to me that he lost mohinders strength when he got Tracy's ability. It should be interesting how this is all going to play out
                Last edited by doomvskal86; 02-02-2009, 11:33 PM.

Comment

haha I like how the discussion shifted to air pressure inside of planes...lol
                  I personally think peter can still absorb without touching, its just that the writers might have wanted to SHOW it (special effects) for anyone who didn't know he could do it!
                  As for multiple abilities, I think he is able to and just because the guy was punching him doesn't mean he lost super strength!

Comment

I want peter to be peter and be able to use all powers at the same time... I mean... not only for being super unstoppable, but for being interesting on his choice of powers... Its a chess game.. you have all abilities when you begin.

Comment

when Peter touched Mohinder in the plane the power could be seen transfering to Peter. I would like Peter to be able to remove peoples power if he wanted to or he could just copy it if he wanted to let them keep it.

Comment

Even if he has to absorb powers by touching, what would happen if say he touched Ando, that enhances others powers, does he just get Ando's super charger powers or does it super charge is absorbtion power for the next time he uses it. And what if he touches Sylar himself now, will he GET all of sylars collected powers or just sylars ability to store powers by reading their brain?

Comment

Originally posted by the highlander
                          No... ever heard of venturi???/

the air passing around the plane will create a super suction inside.
                          I actually haven't heard of the venturi effect, but I don't know if it applies to this. This is a big cargo plane it can't fly at really high attitudes and I believe people can persecute out of them, but I could be totally wrong.

Comment

The faster the flow.. the more vacuum it creates

Comment

It's sucking air out of the plane, so wouldn't that air run out? because it can't bring air in the same hole while sucking it out, can it?

Comment

well.. yes... its creating vacuum. but it will not run out.. having perfect vacuum is near impossible inside the atmosphere... besides I am not sure how high they were anyways...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎