Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power - Most popular Smallville episode on itunes.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woah! More news about Power!

I just looked on the PS3 Video Store, and Power is the ninth most popular download! Best part about it? Its the only TV show listed on the Top 10 Downloads!!!

Comment

Wow, seems KSite doesn't make up the majority of Smallville fans opinions, who knew?

Joking aside, I think it's awesome that Smallville is up there. I don't care what episode it is, as long as the show get's it's props.

Comment

Originally posted by unfocused
        Wow, seems KSite doesn't make up the majority of Smallville fans opinions, who knew?

Joking aside, I think it's awesome that Smallville is up there. I don't care what episode it is, as long as the show get's it's props.
        I feel the same way.

I don't really care for "Power," but I'm still glad to see my Smallville do so well.

Comment

Yes, people heard about the 'Power' fiasco and had to see for themselves if it was really true.

Comment

Wow,this is great,I just download this episode and I LOVE IT.
            MAIN CREDIT goes to KK for her amazing performance that made so many people love POWER.

Comment

Originally posted by Bingo
              Wow,this is great,I just download this episode and I LOVE IT.
              MAIN CREDIT goes to KK for her amazing performance that made so many people love POWER.
              Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                Wow, that's pretty good for a....let's say controversial episode. Considering Lana is in almost half of the episode,I can see why Lana fans would be drawn to download it off iTunes.
                Yep...yep...i downloaded it when it first came as well,there were never many episodes where Lana had this much screentime

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by unfocused
                not many

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Kreukie
                Because she knew her fans would enjoy it? I seriously think Kristin stopped trying to please the whole Smallville fandom a long time ago, because regardless what's done with her character it seems the fandom will always complain about it!

Even before Lana came back, even before spoilers were released, people were having an issue with her returning. So why on earth would she even care to think about anyone outside from the group of fans who've supported her and her character for the past 8 seasons?
                Truerer words has never been spoken

What best from this episode was that it got the highest female demo for the season,and that`s all it matters for CW.They should have just made more empowering episode like this in the past.,with Lana front and center of course
                Last edited by Bingo; 09-26-2010, 07:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎