No announcement yet.

So after watching the Superbowl...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So after watching the Superbowl...

and seeing about 10 commercials for the new Heroes that will be airing tomorrow, I'd just like to point out that NBC was officially describing it as the "new season" and "season premier". This would indicate that Season 4 (fugitives) is upon us...not the second half of season 3. Just wondering if anyone else caught this? I suppose, in theory, that season 3 could have ended according to the writers, and they are deciding to do something new and roll right into season 4. Might be time to open the Heroes Season 4 threads, starting with 4.1 Clear and Present Danger...

They got it all wrong. This is still part of Season 3

Comment

well the episode labeled it chapter 1 so i'm not too sure

Comment

Each new volume starts with chapter one.

Comment

yea i think this is season 4

Comment

a television season consists of on average 20 episodes. some go 17 some go 22/24. Most around 20.

There is not enough time in this television season to pump out another 20 episodes. 10? probably. 20? no.

It is a new volume. that is how Beeman has been describing fugitives all along.

Comment

I thought it was season 4 when they started the preview in December. Now they can put 3 out on DVD and get more money. I'm ok with it though.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎