Screentime Minutes for Power

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

To say it again: Power is NOT a bad episode! You guys just don't like Lana! but that has NOTHING to do with the quality of the episode!
    The episode sucked! It was a bad episode. The script was awful, the directing nothing special, and the acting spotty. In fact, it was a terrible episode. Sorry, you don't get to tell me, or anyone, whats a good episode and what isn't. This episode wouldn't just rank at the bottom of this season for me, it would be in the top bottom of the whole series, IMO

Would it be fair to say to you "Oh, you just liked it because it was all about Lana!", and dismissing your opinion as nothing more then that? No, it wouldn't. You'd want your POV to be respected, right? So, don't you think you could consider showing people the same consideration?

You don't "respect" me because I did the screentime totals with the sound off? OK, thanks for letting me know

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
      The episode sucked! It was a bad episode. In fact, it was a terrible episode. Sorry, you don't get to tell me, or anyone, whats a good episode and what isn't.

Would it be fair to say to you "Oh, you just liked it because it was all about Lana!", and dismissing your opinion as nothing more then that? No, it wouldn't. You'd want your POV to be respected, right? So, don't you think you could consider showing people the same consideration?

You don't "respect" me because I did the screentime totals with the sound off? OK, thanks for letting me know
      You seem to think you know what's good and what's bad? Cute
      But be honest please.. If you pretend to like Lana for a second, you'll know this episode isn't that bad...

Most of the people on these boards pretend to hate this arc because they hate Lana... That's so weird... But I'm gonna stop complaining, cuz I'm going way off-topic.

Comment

You seem to think you know what's good and what's bad? Cute
        No, I know what my opinion is of the episode. And I have every right to that. You don't have to share it, but I'd appreciate if you'd have some respect for it. And please, stop complaining about people disliking or hating Lana, because guess what? People are allowed to have that opinion as well.

Comment

hey badtoad. i can't believe how much work u have done on this. i saw your posts for the past seasons running time and im very impressed! good job!
          i was just curious if u had the screentime for season one?

Comment

The episode sucked! It was a bad episode. The script was awful, the directing nothing special, and the acting spotty. In fact, it was a terrible episode.
            I'll respect your opinion on that, but I completely disagree. I think it was a great script, the things they've come up with to explain Lana's video and where she's been all this time was very well written IMO. And it was very good directing for AM's first time!

Also, the fact that 4,21 people watched it proves that it wasn't a bad episode. It was one of the best watched episodes of the season so far!

About the acting: I found nothing out of the ordinary about that.

Comment

Bad Toad --absolutely love that you're doing the screen time minutes for everything. And I love your...uh...sneaky commentary when you do it. Thanks so much.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎