No announcement yet.

The Denial thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs. Superman

I have a feeling I'm gonna need this thread next week. Here's to hoping I'm wrong and next week's episode is everything we've (at least I have) been waiting to see since Lana returned. CLOSURE
    if theres no twist to this last episode and the just go with the krypto angle.
    then i think i am going to need medical atension 2. because i am going to have a stroke.
    as you sad closure and they better deliver it!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The best thing about power was when after the god forsaken clana kiss on the DP that we could not belive happened all of a sudden Ashton Kutcher ran through the door and PS3 followed shortly with all the cast and TW and KK came out of charcter and all of them pointing to the camara and said "You have been PUNKED!!!"

i mean they got us good didnt they? its nice to know that PS3 have a good sense of humor

Comment

It's just a dream!!!! It has to be. Doomsday knocked Clark out in Bride, and he hasn't woken up yet. He's gonna wake up in the next week and realize that he doesn't want to be with Lana, and Lana is just going to leave. She's not even going to try to get powers.

Comment

Denial is usually not healthy, except that this is a TV show and it is very appropriate when the writers do something so stinky as "Power". Some people are getting very ticked off by these Lana episodes, but really, all they need to do is excise the Lana episodes from their mind. I watched "Power" once, and have decided that it took place in an alternate universe. I deny these stinky Lana episodes the right to mess up the rest of the season.

Comment

I HAVE CRACK THE PUZZLE. jimmy is having a dream in his coma!!!!! jimmy always tend to have weird dreams so its only make sense that this whole entire episode was a figment of his imagination dont you guys feel better now?

Comment

of course! it explains EVERYTHING! and of course Jimmy's mind would think Clark had powers and Chloe knew because of what happened in identity

Comment

Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
                of course! it explains EVERYTHING! and of course Jimmy's mind would think Clark had powers and Chloe knew because of what happened in identity
                precisely

Comment

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
                  The best thing about power was when after the god forsaken clana kiss on the DP that we could not belive happened all of a sudden Ashton Kutcher ran through the door and PS3 followed shortly with all the cast and TW and KK came out of charcter and all of them pointing to the camara and said "You have been PUNKED!!!"

i mean they got us good didnt they? its nice to know that PS3 have a good sense of humor

Totally Punked!

Actually what was really funny was after the iconic DP kiss Mila Kunis the voice for Meg on family guy came out and and said we were PUNKED also!

Supposedly Stewie wanted world domination in the form of Lana Lang and set up a simulation game to take over the world by destroying everything iconic and the character of Clark Kent/ Super Man and what he stands for by becoming Lana Lang!
                  Oh...Stewie I would kill you if it weren't for Brian holding be back...you're such a nut case of a baby.
                  Last edited by MetropolisGirl4SV; 02-02-2009, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
                    I HAVE CRACK THE PUZZLE. jimmy is having a dream in his coma!!!!! jimmy always tend to have weird dreams so its only make sense that this whole entire episode was a figment of his imagination dont you guys feel better now?
                    LOL!

Comment

BLTD 4 ever!

Comment

The thread title makes me giggle.
                        The one like myself who still have faith for the show may look like in a 'denial' by others.

My impression of these Lana-arc is that it has a real arc-storytelling feel to it.(Clana part)
                        That's why I think what we saw in 'Power' is not necessarily an end-result. (Denial!)
                        I feel like there's something more going on than what we actually see. (Denial!)
                        Take Chloe. She tells Clark not to hurt Lois the previous week, and next week pulls a 180 and suddenly thinks Lana is good for him. Some people point out she's not even wearing her wedding ring in this epi. OH MY GOD, maybe she is not real Chloe! (Denial!)

I think PS3 surprise us at the end of [SPOILER]'Requiem' [/SPOILER]and I hope it'll be in a way that please Superman fans. Until then, we're definitely in 'Denial'.

Comment

You know what I think? I think Faora never went back in her bottle after Bloodline. I think she got pulled out of Lois and directly into Clark's mind (he was nearby after all), giving him a very confusing "Labyrinth"-esque dream in order to keep him busy while Doomsday wreaks havoc. Any moment now he's going to wake up in bed and go "I had the strangest dream! And you were in it, and you were in it, and you were in it..."

Comment

I loved that scene where lana died after the suit was put on and something went wrong, that was an amazing scene..

Comment

Felt the very strong need to come back here, after I had this really horrible dream about Smallville season 9.

It had Lois caring more about being The Blur's sidekick than her Journalism career and/or her life.

And even scarier, it had MARTHA as a player in a secret agency called Checkmate. She stopped Clark with kryptonite, she had Tess tortured for information, and even held a gun to her.

Sound horrible doesn't it.

Thank god I know it didn't really happen.

Comment

Originally posted by RingzTerritory
                                I loved that scene where lana died after the suit was put on and something went wrong, that was an amazing scene..

Honestly, I thought that was going to happen. I thought it would malfunction or expire so she wouldnt have powers for ever but no such luck

Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
                                Felt the very strong need to come back here, after I had this really horrible dream about Smallville season 9.

It had Lois caring more about being The Blur's sidekick than her Journalism career and/or her life.

And even scarier, it had MARTHA as a player in a secret agency called Checkmate. She stopped Clark with kryptonite, she had Tess tortured for information, and even held a gun to her.

Sound horrible doesn't it.

Thank god I know it didn't really happen.
                                LOL. Oh my gosh that sounds horrible. Martha would never do that!

I also dreamed they randomly put Chloe & Oliver together. Made Chloe Clark's greatest asset. And other Kryptonians that only had powers for 3 mins were flying everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎