No announcement yet.

The Denial thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Denial thread

I made this thread back before Doomsday appeared on Smallville as a paramedic... now Power has aired and i find myself again needing a place to sit in the corner of a room rocking back and forth saying 'it's not real, it's not real, it's not real'

So i start this thread by saying, Lana didn't get powers... she didn't even try... she really did leave Clark by video letter and there was no clana kiss

Nice thread....

Comment

I think I will join you Becky.

Comment

This is a spoiler thread and needs to be in the episode discussion area, not the general discussion area.

Comment

sorry, i wanted to just post about power in my origional denial thread... but obviously i can't access it because all the searching into the past on the forums isn't working...

Comment

I loved that scene at the end of Power where Clark told Lana that he is just not that into her anymore, but that he wishes her the best in her super-endeavors and would like to be friends again on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by stenochick
              I loved that scene at the end of Power where Clark told Lana that he is just not that into her anymore, but that he wishes her the best in her super-endeavors and would like to be friends again on Facebook.

I have a feeling I'm gonna need this thread next week. Here's to hoping I'm wrong and next week's episode is everything we've (at least I have) been waiting to see since Lana returned. CLOSURE

Comment

LOL! I can't imagine Clark a facebook guy but i wish this scenario was true.

Comment

It was just a nightmare the, Power episode never aired. No Iconic moment was stolen from 70 years of Mythos. Just a nightmare...Clark Kent didn't regress...Chloe didn't flip flop and Lana is not Clarks equal. Just a nightmare. Ok I need to sleep, just going to pop a few more of those pills...Some Ambien and Prozac will do *sigh* feeling better already
                  Last edited by MetropolisGirl4SV; 02-02-2009, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Denial isn't the answer but I am still too shocked to think so I join you guys... Power wasn't real, it was just a collective hallucination.

Comment

and what a collective hallucination... we still have it, after almost a week

Comment

yeah it was up there with that scene where Chloe and Clark both agreed that Lana was Clark's past and Clark admitted his feelings for Lois

Comment

Originally posted by skugers

You guys are talking about some Lana ? Who is this Lana ? I have never seen her in Smallville, that's for sure

Comment

Originally posted by skugers
                            Did i just smile maybe the Prozac is actually kicking in...oh crap no I was just smiling about this silly hallucination I had. Yeah we do have a good collective hallucination, my friend...I wonder how long its going to last...*sigh*

Comment

As I said in another topic : I was against the principle of denial until "power"

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎