• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wicked Lois
    Come on me hot men
    How rude!!!

Comment

• Well, you started.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

If you knew a really hot man would you leave it to chance that he picks you? Or would you say over here look at me
      Ok. Seriously. Clark is hot, alien, powerful, but he is just a guy. Who, like 5 minutes ago, was trying to kiss LOIS, and now this is practically the old lady from Titanic. He will never let his Jack go.
      Last edited by Wicked Lois; 02-06-2009, 06:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked Lois
        =p whatever. Clark will be a man of one woman. Isnt that romantic?

*I wish I could say the things that I am thinking right now.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

And one more time, I am not talking about Lois' action. She did great.

Clark chasing Lois or whoever now its just weird. I know Lois is his ultimate choice, but COME ONE....

I don't think so, and I'll tell you why. I think that we got it good in the beginning of the season by watching the episodes up until Legion. Then Lana's arc started, and at that point you realized how bad this show can be.

I think once Clark finally strikes up a relationship with Lois, he too will realize that it was never that good with Lana. So, I would like to see Clark get back on track and recognize that there is something better out there. His character deserves redemption. The fans deserve to see Superman with Lois Lane.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by BadaBingBadaBoomsday
        Of course she has to fight for him. Clark Kent could have any woman he wants in the years to come. For him to pick her shes gonna have to step it up a notch and start making him think more and more about her.

If you knew a really hot man would you leave it to chance that he picks you? Or would you say over here look at me
        I'm honestly asking this question. There's no sarcasm involved. Do you know much about the Superman mythology?

I've known hot men and I never chased them. They chased me!
        Last edited by Mickey_Bickey; 02-06-2009, 06:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickey_Bickey
          The fans deserve to see Superman with Lois Lane.
          What about some Smallville fans who like it the way it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadaBingBadaBoomsday
            What about some Smallville fans who like it the way it is.

Then they can't be much of a Clark Kent or Superman fan IMO. It was downright embarrassing last night.

Any true fan of Superman did not like what they saw last night bottom line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickey_Bickey
              Do you know much about the Superman mythology?

I've known hot men and I never chased them. They chased me!

Yeah I do actually but do you know we are watching a show who's storyline predates Superman and Lois Lane??

Chase off??

Lucky for some, but your rating of hot is a personal judgement. Are they really as hot as CK?

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Mickey_Bickey
              Any true fan of Superman did not like what they saw last night bottom line.
              Why do I get the feeling you are telling me what I thought of last night.
              Last edited by BadaBingBadaBoomsday; 02-06-2009, 06:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by BadaBingBadaBoomsday
                Yeah I do actually but do you know we are watching a show who's storyline predates Superman and Lois Lane??

Chase off??

Lucky for some, but your rating of hot is a personal judgement. Are they really as hot as CK?
                That's a personal judgement too on how hot Clark Kent is (dont' get me wrong, I think he's hot) My husband's hot actually.

I know what we're watching, but that doesn't matter. It doesn't change that Clark Kent is now out of high school and working at the DP with Lois Lane. Lana Lang doesn't belong in the story anymore. IMO they should have ended Lana Lang's involvement with Clark in S4 when they graduated high school. It's just served to drag down Clark's character, and this arc butchered him! [cringes]

Comment

• No, I don't think Clark slammed Lois on the door. He'll go back to her (and soon it'll be Lois & Clark) once more. They will be the Lois & Clark that they were meant to be.

Comment

• Well, that's the thing about this Clark Kent... he slams people on the door --see Chloe Sullivan, Lois Lane--- EVERYtime that Lana is around. Now that she is gone, I don't think he deserves any of the girls. SPECIALLY the one he tried to kiss months ago.

Comment

• He will climb Lois' window?!?!?! Whoa...

Comment

• lol

Comment

• It's like he didn't even pause for a second! Chloe says, 'Don't slam my cousin in the door' and he's thinking 'Hmm, wonder if Lana wants to go for pizza tonight'. Not at all well done, TPTB, just a terrible, terrible mark on Clark Kent's character. I'd almost say that Clark would never do that, but who are we kidding? When Lana's in the picture, Clark loses all sense of morality and righteousness and runs around wagging his tail and stuttering his words. SMH.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎