Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Craig...

My first posting but I have to say that over the last 24 hours I'd noticed a great increase with labeling those that disliked this episode as 'haters' of either Lana or Clana, especially in the Loved/Hated thread.

I've been 'lurking' on this site for a few months now regularly reading the comments and I usually find it quite entertaining to read the views that have been posted, those providing specific reasoning for not liking the episode in comparison with the views of those that enjoyed the episode, at times giving me a different view of a scene.

I've read with interest the comments regarding the recently aired episode; the views I've read have not come across as Lana or even Clana hate but a concern or dislike of where the writers are taking the viewers with the story arc and the damage to mythos/Lois relationship etc. Yet as I read down the thread I also see postings labelling ‘haters’ to explain away the unwelcome viewpoint. There are a lot of posters upset right now for their characters whether they are fans of Clark Kent, Clois, Chlark or just Smallville itself, but all the finger pointing does make it hard to continue reading ...

Comment

In my own defense Craig, I was just trying to show a bit of humor in an ongoing conflict with my "Lana Haters Anonymous" crack. Sometimes I take it too far; my apologies if I insulted or offended anyone.

Comment

Thanks for bringing it to our attention, Craig!

Comment

Thanks Craig

I noticed many new users that obviously didn't read the rules and were calling others "haters" just because they didn't like the episode

Comment

i hate the word haters i not use it
            thank graig

Comment

Thanks Craig once again

Comment

cool beans!

Comment

[mod edit]
                  Last edited by WickedJenn; 01-17-2011, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎