Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was this the worst episode of smallville EVER!!!?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got to disagree, Ageless was a terrible episode, I actually like Promise somewhat (though I really felt like smacking Clark and Lana in it)

But Power is the ONLY time in any series that I have EVER watched that I have been outright ANGRY at an episode. I have been bored, annoyed and dissapointed by episodes but never angry until this episode aired.

I used to really like Lana, I thought she was nice and sweet. After Power I can't even watch the older seasons with out being annoyed at her character because I know how she ends up and it just still makes me so angry.

I'm glad season 9 is doing so well, I love the direction the writers are taking the show now.

But I can never really forgive the crap they pulled with this episode, Lana's character has been completely tarnished for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nerwen Aldarion
      I've got to disagree, Ageless was a terrible episode.
      #3 on my list

Comment

• Originally posted by thehenry89
        I doubt if tptb would allow their precious lana to be blown to smitherines

Oh but in my Smallville fantasy she is.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by 9-SOSIHTWB
        This episode is like marmite, you either love it or hate it, but sadly most people didn't like it! I thought it was quite good!!

Well @ first I thought it was good until I realised that just about every character got buried @ the expense of Lana being a hero.

----- Added 8 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Justin Murad
        Come on! Lana has getting powers for an episode. It's not that Lana is going to be Supergirl or something. I think writers wanted to make Clana fans happy. It's not easy making Clana and Clois fans happy at the same time. Everyone's taste is different. For me, I loved Power, because I fell in love with Kristin Kreuk. xD
        That's exactly it. Just to make the Clana fans happy. Lana has super powers (even thought she didn't do a DAMN thing to deserve them) and apparantly has no weaknesses. How do you think that makes Clark look? How do you think it's makes the rest of the characters on the show look? I'm sick to death of these writers putting Lana Lang on this petistool like she's the best thing to happen since sliced bread. Seriously someone (preferrably Buffy Summers cause she'll be the only one with the balls to do so) needs to knock Lana off of that petistool and give her a cold hard dose of reality!
        Last edited by BigT; 04-21-2010, 08:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Not the worst, but one of the worst episodes of the series.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎