Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Lana Clark's equal?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definitely not equal, for whenever she got power, she used it for her own selfish gain and revenge. She's not even close to being Clark's equal, for she's way at the other end of the spectrum.

Comment

• Where's the "No, I can't stand her" option?

Oh, and her suit makes her skin impenetrable and crap, but it's just a suit; I have a feeling she's going to age and get nauseaous and stuff all the time. Plus, I don't think she'll ever be able to fly.
      Last edited by Syn; 08-03-2009, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• Superpowers DOESN'T make you a hero. You have to have the heart and soul to be a hero. Lana has neither. Just because she has strength and speed doesn't mean she's a super hero. Hell, Lois is more of a hero than Lana.

Comment

• ^ Amen to that! Clark isn't a hero because of his powers. Half of his saves have nothing to do with his powers--they're about the strength and hope he gives to the people he saves. There was a time when I thought Lana did that, like when she trusted people and believed in them and stuck by them no matter what. Now she's just power-hungry and all she wants to do is stop speeding bullets and diffuse bombs. That's great--really, we need all the help we can get on the crime-fighting front, but it's like Clark says in Bulletproof. Saving someone isn't about throwing them into a dark room, it's about helping them be good again. I can't see Lana doing that anymore. That's why she'll never be Clark's equal.

Ugh, Lana thinks way too much of herself for being a grossly unimpressive woman. Yes, it's incredible that she was able to train herself to feel no fear or pain but I wish she could have gotten lessons on how to be strong emotionally too. She comes back after all of that and she's still wimpy, annoying, self-obsessed, and whiny. Grow up, Lana. Thanks for catching that speeding bullet, but I really wouldn't be inspired by your story if I met you.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎