Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana's Training. Her story after Arctic.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't pointing the finger at you but at everyone mocking Lana. I still believe it's obvious that this has become a Lana bashing thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin24
      I wasn't pointing the finger at you but at everyone mocking Lana. I still believe it's obvious that this has become a Lana bashing thread.
      Sorry. I just gave my opinion--w/ an added touch of humor.
      I did want to know what happened to her after "Artic", but I never, in a million years, expected TPTB would take this route.

Comment

Originally posted by melissan02
        Sorry. I just gave my opinion--w/ an added touch of humor.
        I did want to know what happened to her after "Artic", but I never, in a million years, expected TPTB would take this route.
        LOL, I didn't expect that either but I liked it. I think it toughened her up and explains why her views seem different when she came back.

I actually expected something completely different. Well, what I first pictured was alot like the season premiere of last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin24
          don't think so its just diferent opinions thats all. and some may seem that way perhaps.
          i thought it was over the top. looked like from some kung-fu movie IMO. i dint get the feeling she was really going true the hole training thing. like something was missing. i just cant put my finger on it? it felt fake to me. but thats just me

Comment

I thought it was OK, but it could have been better because there were a few loose ends but atleast it made sense!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The 'gritty training process' was retarded and played out like a bad western.

Trainer: "I don't think ya got the guts, kid." *spits tobacco juice*
              Lana: *whiny voice* "I can too! WHAAA!"

She didn't do it for her self, she did it for Clark. If not, she wouldn't have donned the power suit and got powers, like she already had before.

Comment

Not sure if it's been pointed out before, but the waterlogged basement where Lana undergoes her training has the same layout as the Arrowcave. Given that both shows were filmed in Vancouver, I would guess its the same soundstage used in both productions.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎