Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, was this really THAT terrible?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleeper was academy award winning material compared to this episode. And I say that as someone who believes Sleeper was horrible. Somehow, SV found the basement under Sleeper. Its quite the feat. I'm not sure how one finds a level that awful.

Comment

I actually didn't mind this episode. I liked that it was Lana focused, and on the good things of Lana, not that I'm forgetting the bad things she's done and she's done a ton, but it was nice to see this side of her. The Clana stuff was meh; but, don't kill me for this, the last scene was gorgeous and I even completely forgot it was Clana. But of course that was probably because of the way AM directed that scene.

Comment

This just dissappointed me on a deeper level, i think thats why i really didnt like it. This season was going so well, i had closure on clana (ish) and lana in general, i was accepting clois, clark was being supermanly, and now this.. they just completely wrecked it. why o why did lana come back ( bride good legion decent bulletproof fine) now this, lana is not the savior of the world!!

well for the sake of argument allison did a good job directing
        if the storyline wasnt completely horrifying then it would of been actually good
        liked tess...
        o ya i despise the fact that they are trying to make lex in there
        hes gone
        not coming back...
        deal

Comment

WHAT THE FRICK WAS THAT???!!! Not even pro-active Clark was around!

Comment

Great first Clark gets his balls cut figuratively by Lana now he gets his balls cut off literally by Lana getting his powers and wanting to put on matching outfits and got to work together. Good gracious I wasn't even mad at Lana in this episode, the parts before she wanted to turn supergeek were pretty good especially her learning how to go through torture. But good gracious Lana and Clark are now like a bad Valentine's Day Lifetime movie.

Comment

Kudo's to your thread. You wrote down what I thought. Just because someone dislikes Clana (in this case, a lot of people), doesn't mean you have to cut down every aspect of this episode. Its really getting annoying.

Comment

The episode was okay.

Comment

It was great, especially after last week

Comment

For 2 weeks in a row, the episode ends with Clana, frenching. It is that terrible. This is seaon 8, not season 1.

Comment

Originally posted by redkryptoniteisthebest
                      Kudo's to your thread. You wrote down what I thought. Just because someone dislikes Clana (in this case, a lot of people), doesn't mean you have to cut down every aspect of this episode. Its really getting annoying.
                      i completely agree. Im not a clana fan to any degree but im aware that having clana in an episode doesnt make it bad. Everyone should stop whining about how they didnt like this episode just because Lana was in it. There is more to this episode than just the Clana.

Comment

I'm nominating it to be in Science Fiction Theater 3000.
                        It's worse than Plan 9 from Outer Space AND Santa Claus conquers the Martians!!!!!

Comment

It's not about Lana being present, it's about what they are doing with her character. She's not Clark's equal, she can change the world without super-powers.

Comment

Originally posted by redkryptoniteisthebest
                            OH MY GOD THANK YOU!!!!!

Clana is annoying, but its haters are worse

Comment

It's official:

Tess Mercer has bigger stones than Clark ever will!!!....Most everyone on the show does but him!!!!!!
                              Last edited by melissan02; 01-29-2009, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Sleeper is the Titanic of the Oscars compared to this crap we had to swallow tonight. I got nothing against KK, but the Clana drama is just too Dawson's Creek for me and I left that in the 90's when I was a preteen. I don't want to watch that drama as an adult. Does she love me? Do I love him? I want to be super! Oh give me a break already!! Lana Lang should have stayed in Clark's past just like in the comics....

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎