No announcement yet.

Sammy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sammy

So, I know it just seems like Sam got in a fight and won at school and then started a nickname but I wonder if this somehow ties into how he's borderline demon evil or not. I know he was defending the other kid and all but most kids wouldn't have stood up to the bully. Any thoughts on whether Sam has always been ready to take charge and be a tad evil?

i dont know. perhaps but not sure he would of had the evil part of him yet. think that came with the powers but hey you never know.

Comment

Really? I was thinking that he had a backbone because of his family life and his training. The thought that he was tapping into his future 'evil' self never crossed my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvilleaddict15
        Really? I was thinking that he had a backbone because of his family life and his training. The thought that he was tapping into his future 'evil' self never crossed my mind.
        I kept thinking both things. That a hunter's kids aren't gonna put up with bullies but then since it was Sam the dark side crossed my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
          I kept thinking both things. That a hunter's kids aren't gonna put up with bullies but then since it was Sam the dark side crossed my mind.
          I guess we won't fully know that until the end of the story!

I thought it was kinda sad when Sam was like "I'm not evil! And you aren't either" Because you can tell right there that he doesn't want to be evil, or he at least doesn't want to believe that he is evil. He wants to believe that he is doing everything for a just cause.

Comment

I thought him defending the other kid was more tapping into the family training. But when he shot that guy who was possessed, that seemed like he was borderline evil. Dean was even kind of looking at him funny, and I thought they were going to talk about it at the end, but they didn't.

Comment

I think that lil Sam didn't get angry (you saw it on his face both times) because he had Demon blood in him, rather because he is human, and especially at that age in those circumstances it is almost cliche that he reacted the way he did. The only difference is because of his training he did a lot better than the cliche.

To me this is the whole point of "going darkside" and why Sam could end up being the big bad, not because of his demon side but because of his human one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                So, I know it just seems like Sam got in a fight and won at school and then started a nickname but I wonder if this somehow ties into how he's borderline demon evil or not. I know he was defending the other kid and all but most kids wouldn't have stood up to the bully. Any thoughts on whether Sam has always been ready to take charge and be a tad evil?
                Yeah I thought that Sammy was merely using his family training again. I don't think it was his demon evil or whatnot. He HAS all the training, and he did get a pep talk from Dean to kick that bully's ass. I guess he got fed up with him and just had to show that guy who was boss.

Originally posted by comptonassmel
                But when he shot that guy who was possessed, that seemed like he was borderline evil. Dean was even kind of looking at him funny, and I thought they were going to talk about it at the end, but they didn't.
                I thought the EXACT same thing. There was a really shocked look on Dean's face when Sam shot guy.

Comment

Originally posted by number8

I thought the EXACT same thing. There was a really shocked look on Dean's face when Sam shot guy.
                  Yeah, I totally thought it would be another "Sam, you're powers are leading you astray" kind of thing. Even though he didn't use his powers. But you know what I mean.

Comment

Yeah, like the demon evil fuels his rage. Sort of like when he went so far as to decapitate Gordon Walker with his bare hands and wire.

Comment

But the guy survived (the gun was loaded with rock salt) even though Sam shot him.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎