No announcement yet.

How did you feel about this Clana kiss?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by suzieQ
    I guess you missed the part in Wrath when Chloe came to the farm and after she realized that Clark and Lana had earthshaking sex, Chloe said to Lana, "I thought you said you couldn't......" and Lana said a bit embarrassed something like, " We normally can't....." and Clark asks the two if they have talked about this?
    No, I didn't miss it. I said that Lois lived in the farmhouse with Clark before Lana and she did. The only time Lana had sex with Clark was when she was just like him and she jumped his bones, as usual. Otherwise they lived like brother and sister, just like Lois did before her.

Well, it was obvious that Clark and Lana had been TRYING to find a way to have SEX and hadn't quite been able to do it "completely"
    Where was it obvious? Lana may have been talking about it and trying to have sex with Clark, as usual, but Clark evidently is a sexual camel--he can go without it forever it seems.

I guess Lana thought enough of her intimate relationship with Clark to talk about it with Chloe ......so that is evidence enough that something was going on!
    No that does not show evidence at all just because Lana was talking about it with Chloe. It shows that Lana was, for lack of better words, hot in the pants like she always seemed to be in the past. That is why she always had to have a man in her life.

I guess if some people throw away the DVD disc of Season 8 with Clana in it, it will be like the Clana never happened, right?
    Unfortunately, no one will have to do that. In 'Requiem' Clark is moaning over Lana. In 'Infamous' he acts like she was never there at all. TPTB are making the Lana arc episodes disappear (in Clark's mind anyway) right before our eyes. As I said before, that makes him look fickle and like he never really loved Lana as much as he said that he did.
    Last edited by Sunny8; 02-15-2009, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by suzieQ
      I can't get over how truly passionate this kiss is! Fast or Slow.....this kiss personifies the LOVE Clark and Lana have. The kiss goes on and on......but what I like the most is how Clark just squeezes Lana to him....he wraps his entire arm around her waist and then reaches his arm and cradles her head in his hand. All the while moving deeper into the kiss......Lana also wraps both her arms around his neck and caresses his face. It is like they are melting into each other!

This whole scene.....basked in the warm glow of a sunrise........PERFECTION!

This was a GREAT KISS!
      I don't understand the uproar about this scene. Clark and Lana were awesome!

Comment

• I hated the kiss as well, those clana episodes were unjustified just an excuse to make us cringe and to possibly hate Lana even more.

Comment

• I hated it with a passion! I still can't believe they kissed at the Daily Planet! I mean what were they thinking putting a Clana kiss in there? That ship has sailed a long time ago!!!

Comment

• Lois Lane: "Sick to my stomach."

Comment

• The most of the clana shippers were mean with us back then, during that awful lana arc. They practically laugh in our faces.

Gosh how things have changed now and I am so happy for it…anyway I would love to know where all those people are now.....IŽd love to see what they say now!

Comment

• That kiss never should have happened on the DP rooftop. That's what I don't like, he could have kissed her on the roof of the Talon, anywhere in Smallville and I'd have been like 'whatevs'. I will never be happy about the location of that kiss.

Comment

• I hate the writers.

Comment

• About clana kiss

Originally posted by JeanneKent
                    I hate the writers.

I hate the place they set the kiss: they could have kissed anywhere but there...the DP toproof it's a insult... still today I can't forgive the writers to have given us that scene in that iconic location!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎