Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tess' Brutal Murder Of Reagan (All related Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just watched this episode and I have to say that Cassidy´s acting was amazing! I got so scared when she killed that guy but the reaction she had was very convincing! Tess is a cold blooded killer but I sill like her

Comment

• It was a very dark scene and very gruesome. My 14 year old commented that it was a bit violent for her....but the shot of Tess's face was great, very evil!!

The whole episode flowed smoothly between scenes. The special effects were quite unigue.....the whole Prometheus Suit procedure, Lana breaking out of the containment area, the final rooftop DP sunrise scene.........all nicely thought out and executed.

Comment

• Originally posted by targis
        I wish they would make smallville more bloody. I want the show to be like a saw movie. I don't mean have traps, but I would like more blood scenes. Perhaps the show should be move to HBO and have a R rating and the show could have nudity also.
        Targis I think that if SV became like this it would loose the respect of many viewers and a lot of people will stop watching. SV isn't a "Blood n' guts" or "everyone gets naked" show, so putting in any more of this, and exxagerating these features would for sure result in the loss of viewing for the majority, unless people like this sort of thing. Perhaps stick to your Saw movies.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎