No announcement yet.

Ellie=Daniel's mother

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellie=Daniel's mother

So I re-watched the episode tonight and Richard calls the blonde girl Ellie. The old woman Ben talked to last week and the woman in Desmond's flashback was named Eloise Hawking. So, Daniel was talking to his mother? Wow. Amazing. So Daniel's mother was on the island, same time as Whitmore. Which acutally makes me even ponder if Whitmore is Daniel's father....

wait so can ellie be the girl in the past and and the girl in the coma and the old lady? could that be why she told ben they have 70 hours? could it be that in 70 hours she will be dead? and ya totally can make sense that faraday and widmore are related and all that. and what if she gave birth to faraday on the island. perhaps he was the last one born before the mothers started to die.

Comment

If the Ellie that Daniel met on the island in 1954 was his mother, don't you think he would have recognized her from some picture he would have seen of her as a young woman? Not that logic necessarily has to enter into things here, but I'm just saying...

Comment

perhaps. he did recognize her just wasnt sure. and im sure if he saw his mothers younger pictures she probably didnt show him herself all dirty and other like. she probably never told him about the island. like widmore neever told penny about it and i doubt she knows he is an other.

Comment

When Elle was taking Daniel to the bomb, it did seem like Daniel had recognized her. I think it would be crazy if Daniel and Penny were brother/sister. After all, they never did say anything about her mother.

Comment

ya i wonder if they are. would explain why widmore wants to keep faradays mom a secret from penny. unless he knows ben is with her. plus this show has a lot of connections that people dont notice like jack and claire are brother and sister and lockes dad is the guy sawyers imitating and of course just people walking by each other or talking to each others family members without knowing. the connections might not be important but it shows that we all are connected in some way and what you might know about someone and not realise it now can help you in the future. or something like that lol.

Comment

It's all relative...LMAO

This season is going to filled with more surprises and family connections.

Comment

i just remember faradays rat was named eloise so he named the rat after her. or she is a rat and he has also figured out transfiguration lol.

Comment

I forgot about the rat, that's hilarious!

Comment

LOL, I didn't forget the rat. I wonder why he named it after her -- pretty funny -- maybe that sort of describes their relationship in some way, ha. I definitely think Ellie is Daniel's mother, which makes what happened really funny. I wonder if Daniel completely realized that was who she was... I hope we see more of Ellie in the future. Do you think she eventually became romantically involved with Charles Widmore? Could he be Daniel's father, making Daniel Desmond's brother-in-law?

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

that'd be totally awesome if they are related.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎