Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Jughead?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Jughead?

what did you think of tonights episode?
    10 - Don't know when we are but I like it.
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Get me out of this time loop.
    0%

awesome episode and lots of connections made and questions answered. so glad we found out about richard meeting locke as a kid and why widmore is obssesed with the island. and that kids are chosen to be leaders not adults.

ok faraday said they cant change anything so wouldnt locke telling richard to find him as a kid change the future to what we actually saw?

Comment

Thought this episode had a lot of great things going on. Lots of new questions popping up but they're all relevant and look to be solved rather than swept under a rug. Didn't miss Kate at all haha.... Daniel and Desmond are turning into some of my favorite characters

Comment

Loved the episode. Lots of answers. Possibly the best episode of the season so far. Anyone notice that this episode had a whopping 2 characters from the first season? It really shows how Lost brought in strong characters since the first season.

As for Faraday's rule about how you can't change things, he threw that out the window when Charolette was bleeding. He changed things when he talked to Desmond.

Comment

oh ya locke and sawyer were the only original cast members in this episode. dang how has this show changed since season 1.

ya faradays rule is so messed up lol. unless he knows they cant willingly change the future. they can only change it by doing what they would normally do in the situation.

Comment

7/10. Meh, it could have been better. They better put Kate and Sawyer in the same space/time frame/coordinates sooner or later, or they are going to lose me.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎