Favorite TV Couples

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can you guys not like Chuck and Blair on Gossip Girl?

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
      heres another one:

sabrina and harvey from sabrina the teenaged witch.
      oh heck yeah, i LOVED them

Comment

Originally posted by Brizzle
        How can you guys not like Chuck and Blair on Gossip Girl?
        Well, they have to be a fan first.

Comment

no particular order:

Lois & Clark (Teri Hatcher and Dean Cain)
          Mick and Beth (Moonlight), who were basically another Lois & Clark in ways
          Al and Peg (Married with Children)
          Homer and Marge (Simpsons)
          Kira and Odo (ST: DS9)
          B'Elanna and Tom (ST: Voyager)
          Lana and Clark (Smallville), before they absolutely destroyed Lana that is, heh
          Max and Liz (Roswell, or "Roswell High" as per Becky, lol)
          Peter and Amanda (Melrose Place)
          Billy and Allison (Melrose Place)
          Jake and Sydney (Melrose Place)
          Michael and Amanda (Melrose Place), even though Amanda wasn't really into it, lol
          Bobby and Pam (Dallas), nothing like a pair of star-crossed Romeo & Juliets

Lots more I'm sure.

(By the way Becky if you're reading this, did it go by Roswell High in the UK?)
          Last edited by Xanderman; 02-01-2009, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Xander,

You actually watched Dallas? ..

I am just surprised because that show started airing in the late 70's. You must have caught it via DVD or reruns in syndication. I have to admit that I was always kind of curious about it because of how popular it was back in the day. Never ended up watching it though.

Comment

Lois & Clark (Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman) All time greatest TV couple!
              Clark & Chloe (Smallville)
              Niki/Jessica & Nathan (Heroes)
              Tracy & Nathan (Heroes)
              Chuck & Sarah (Chuck)
              Jeannie & Tony (I Dream Of Jeannie)
              Cory & Topanga (Boy Meets World)
              Harvey & Sabrina (Sabrina the Teenage Witch)

Comment

Originally posted by vyperman7
                Xander,

You actually watched Dallas? ..

I am just surprised because that show started airing in the late 70's. You must have caught it via DVD or reruns in syndication. I have to admit that I was always kind of curious about it because of how popular it was back in the day. Never ended up watching it though.
                Yeah the show is basically my age so clearly I couldn't have watched it when it started, lol. Although my parents did and so of course me and my siblings did too, in its later years. Then, again later in reruns, when I was old enough to actually understand everything, and then again more recently on dvd (I'm collecting). Classic show. Gotta love JR Ewing. I think you'd love it Ryan. Brother against brother (the good little brother Bobby vs the evil brother J.R.)...it's sort of like our relationship, bro (where I'm the "evil" brother). LOL just kidding. But seriously, I would say that Dallas is definitely a "Bash Bro" type of show, and gets my seal of approval for you to check out sometime. heh (I recommend starting from the beginning.)
                Last edited by Xanderman; 02-01-2009, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Ok, here I go, not really in order and also not all of them are roma pairings. For now I only writing my top five without description, it's really late and I'm sleepy. But I'll try to do it later Note: just in a few that's it.

1.- Blair and Chuck (Gossip Girl)
                  Leighton Meester has basically chemistry with even pies! but these two together are like wow I love them

2.- Olivia and Elliot (Law & Order:SVU)
                  I'm totally with you there Ryan, we see years passing by and nothing happens, though personally I really like them like friends. Usually we don't see girl/boy true frienships in tv shows, with no romance involved, and this one is almost like a brother and sister thing. I really like that about them.

3.- Lois and Clark (Smallville)

4.- Chuck and Sarah (Chuck)

5.-Izzie and Alex (Grey's)

Others I like:
                  Lana and Chloe (Smallville)
                  It's such a shame that the writers kind of forgot that these two happen to be good friends at some point. Now we just have random scenes now and then.
                  Blair and Dan (Gossip Girl) So much potencial there.
                  Blair and Serena (Gossip Girl)
                  Ryan and Taylor (The OC)
                  Peyton and Brooke (One Three Hill)
                  Future!Peter and Future!Nikki (Heroes)
                  so much more really...

Comment

I tend to gravitate toward the pseudo-couples, the "close, but not quite" couples in my shipping. It's so exciting and tantalizing guessing whether THIS will be the week they finally take the next step they so desperately want, but if not it only hurts that much more, cause I'll always imagine what could've been

1: Clark & Chloe (SV)
                    2: Benson & Stabler (L&O: SVU)
                    3: Chloe & Davis (SV)
                    4: Kyle & Jessi (Kyle XY)
                    5: Billy & Zoe (Knight Rider)
                    6: Raphael & Brandy (In Plain Sight)
                    8: John & Cameron (T:TSCC)
                    9: Tommy & Katherine (Power Rangers)

But even I can enjoy the hell out of an established couple too at times
                    10: Josh & Andi (Kyle XY)
                    11: John & Riley (T:TSCC)
                    12: Peter & Lois (Family Guy)
                    13: Homer & Marge (Simpsons)
                    14: Bill & Barb, Nikki, & Margene (Big Love)
                    15: Bill & Sookie (True Blood)
                    Last edited by dru-zod2501; 02-02-2009, 02:15 AM.

Comment

^Bill and Sookie (True Blood), that's a great one that slipped my mind
                      John and Cameron (TSCC) is another good one, especially given how unusual the pairing is

And while I'm midway thru Kyle XY S2, I'm getting more of a "brother/sister" vibe from Kyle and Jessi. But of course they may have been bred to mate with each other ("adam and eve" type thing), and spawn an even more "superhuman" superhuman..lol guess Ill have to wait and see. (I'm not too into Jessi either way--don't like the choice for actress.)

Another more recent one in tv land:

Peter and Olivia (Fringe)

Comment

Originally posted by dru-zod2501
                        I tend to gravitate toward the pseudo-couples, the "close, but not quite" couples in my shipping. It's so exciting and tantalizing guessing whether THIS will be the week they finally take the next step they so desperately want, but if not it only hurts that much more, cause I'll always imagine what could've been

1: Clark & Chloe (SV)
                        2: Benson & Stabler (L&O: SVU)
                        3: Chloe & Davis (SV)
                        4: Kyle & Jessi (Kyle XY)
                        5: Billy & Zoe (Knight Rider)
                        6: Raphael & Brandy (In Plain Sight)
                        8: John & Cameron (T:TSCC)
                        9: Tommy & Katherine (Power Rangers)

But even I can enjoy the hell out of an established couple too at times
                        10: Josh & Andi (Kyle XY)
                        11: John & Riley (T:TSCC)
                        12: Peter & Lois (Family Guy)
                        13: Homer & Marge (Simpsons)
                        14: Bill & Barb, Nikki, & Margene (Big Love)
                        15: Bill & Sookie (True Blood)
                        Finally! Someone who ships old age Power Rangers!

Comment

1. Sydney and Vaughn- Alias- Best chemistry ever...so cute together. They were destined to be together from the start and i smiled everytime they were together

2. Starbuck and Apollo (Kara and Lee)- BSG-Since the start of the show they were meant to be; although they have been on an emotional rollarcoaster throughout the 4 seasons, i hope they end together!

3. Chuck and Sarah- Chuck- i wish sarah would just say how she feels already!

4. Peyton and Lucas- OTH- i just love them together

5. Bones and Booth- Bones- Come on! could they confess their love to each other already!

Comment

Bones- Booth and Brennan. They are the best couple on tv right now!Not one dull moment! More people should watch that show.

Smallville -Lois and Clark. I used to ship Clois. But after the last episode...IMO..Lois deserves better. But I have faith in PS3 and I'm hoping that Clark will turn out to be a man(if not Superman)by the season finale. I'm highly optimistic.

The X Files- Mulder and Scully. Need I say more?

Gilmore Girls-Luke and Lorelai. Even though the show is long gone, these two never failed to amuse me.

Comment

booth/brennan (bones)- my favorite show right now; mainly because of the tension between these two. word is that they finally get it on in this year's season finale.

angel/cordelia (angel)- oh the tragedy!! this was my favorite tv show for a long, long time. wesley grew more in seasons 3-5 than i've ever seen a character in a tv show grow.

mal/inara (firefly)- they pretty much fight like cats and dogs the entire series but you could see it in nathan and morena's eyes. i secretly thought for quite a while that they were gonna hook up in RL. great acting in this show.

JD/elliot (scrubs)- i'm actually a bigger fan of tragic endings. this is one of the cases where i fervently hope for a "happy ending".

mcnulty/beady (the wire)- mcnulty was another character that made huge changes from start to finish in a show. she totally transformed him and it was so sweet. IMO, the greatest tv show ever filmed.

swearengen/bullock (deadwood)- from nearly beating each other to death to grudging respect for one another, gods...this is another really, really good show.

antony/atia (rome)- they were so very debauched and i loved every second of it.

honorable mentions:

clark/lois- smallville
                              chuck/sarah- chuck
                              leonard/sheldon- the big bang theory
                              dexter/rita- dexter
                              hank/becca- californication
                              sun/jin and locke/ben- lost
                              Last edited by jim mayniam; 02-06-2009, 09:23 AM.

Comment

On the top of my head

- Kimberly Hart and Tommy Oliver (MMPR)
                                - Lois Lane and Clark Kent (L&C:TNAoS)
                                - Xena and Ares, Gabrielle and Borias (X:WP)
                                - Steve Urkel/Stephan Urquelle and Laura Winslow (Family Matters)
                                - Corey Matthews and Topanga Lawrence + Shawn Hunter and Angela Moore (Boy Meets World)

I also thought Corey's friendship with Shawn was sweet.

Originally posted by ClubXerxes
                                Urkel and the lovely Laura Winslow (not Stefan Ur-KEL) -only because Carl always seemed to have major damage to his house when Steve came around
                                Oh you liked them too??
                                Last edited by bychance; 02-09-2009, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎