9. Spike and Drusilla

Comment

Originally posted by redkryptoniteisthebest
      1) Clark and Lana - Smallville
      2) Elliot and JD - Scrubs
      3) Clark and Chloe - Smallville
      4) Clark and Lois - Smallville
      Oohh..

I forgot about JD and Elliot. I am going back and making my list a top 5. Definitely one of my all time favorite couples.

Comment

Originally posted by Vindellavon
        6. JD and Turk
        7. Crusoe and Friday
        8. Lois and Jimmy
        9. Spike and Drusilla
        JD and Turk

Comment

My top six:

#1: Clark/Chloe (Smallville) - Such a die-hard, from-the-beginning fan of them, even though they've never been given the proper chance to be the amazing couple that they can be (are, in my mind). They're the awesomest! They so obviously care deeply for each other and they've got chemistry. They save each other again and again; not mention, Chloe is loyal to the death to Clark and supports him endlessly. She's the perfect one for Clark, our future Superman. THEY SHOULD BE TOGETHER!! *shakes fist at AlMiles and PS3*

#2: Clark/Lex (Smallville) - The chemistry! Guh! They're scorching together! And I swear, the way they, um, looked at each other....*runs for icy water* I like them because their relationship is break-your-heart dramatic and beautiful. Not a couple that will ever be allowed on the show, but definitely one I love and read plenty of fanfic to satisfy my cravings for.

#3: Scully/Mulder (X-Files) - Man, were they amazing, or were they amazing?! So romantic, the way they obviously loved each other more than life. And it was very cool how the show only showed outright that they were more than friends a few times. One of the best-portrayed couples I've ever seen.

#4: Mick/Beth (Moonlight) - Gosh, what's more romantic than a gorgeous vampire falling in love with a beautiful, mortal woman! That show was so underrated, and I was crushed when it got cancelled. It was my new favorite and it only ran for one season! GRRR!!! Can't wait for the re-runs that start on Sci-Fi this Friday (Jan 30)! I'm SO watching it again!

#5: John/Rodney (Stargate Atlantis) - Haha, I love them! Once again, they've got the all-important chemistry, and it's so funny to watch them snark back and forth. Then you see one of them in danger, and the other worried, and your realize how much they care about one another. Another couple that I retreat to fanfic for, since they'll never be recognized on the show.

#6: Buffy/Spike (Buffy: The Vampire Slayer) - They were totally awesome/hot, though I was always frustrated at Buffy for so often shooting him down, when he really did love her. The ending broke my heart. *sobs*
          Last edited by HeartChakraBabe; 01-28-2009, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ledzepfan23
            JD and Turk
            They belong together!!!

Comment

My top 10

1. Lois and Clark

(The new adventures of Superman) - IMO the perfect couple. everything you should be looking for in a healthy realtionship and everything that respresents love, trust and connection. not to mention the light hearted banter and teasing which i think is essential in a relationship.

Favourite Quote: Lois: A few weeks ago, if someone had asked me who the person i admired most was, i would have said you. without really understanding what that means. without really knowing that the hardest thing about being you is all the things you can't do. all the cries for help you can't answer, and how that quietly tears you up inside. and after experiancing a little of that myself i realised something. something i never thought was possible... i love you more.

2. Michael and Maria (Roswell High) - for a long time, Liz and Max would have hit the top spot... but the more i watch Roswell, the more i see more sweetness and love in Michael and Maria than i do in Liz and Max's complicated relationship. He isn't perfect by any means, and she is incredibly high maintenance, but they work so well together.

Favourite quote: MARIA: Shhhh, it's okay, you don't have to tell me.

3. Willow and Tara (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) - their love is electric. their chemistry is on fire. and they are the sweetest couple on screen i have ever seen. they comfort each other, they support each other, and of course they have their problems... including death... but Tara was much more to Willow than Oz could ever have been.

Favourite quote:
              Tara: I am, you know.
              Willow: What?
              Tara: Yours.

4. Monica and Chandler (Friends) - most people go for Ross and Rachael, but i don't see why when there is this wonderful couple right there. they are opposites that work in perfect harmony and i love how sweet chandler can be and how neurotic monica is.

Favourite quote: Chandler: "My wife's an incredible woman. She's loving and devoted and caring. And don't tell her I said this but the woman's always right... I love my wife more than anything in this world. And I... It kills me that I can't give her a baby... I really want a kid. And when that day finally comes, I'll learn how to be a good dad. But my wife... she's already there. She's a mother... without a baby..."

5. Mulder and Scully (The X-files) - the one than never quite was, but at the same time, always has been. a great friendship that from the beginnging has always been much more than that. the two were so important to each other, neither having any one else in their lives they cared about in the same way. they had been through so much together and because of that, really knew and trusted each other.

Favourite quote: Mulder: Oh, it was wonderful. We just spooned up and fell asleep like little baby cats. Isn't that right, Honeybunch? Scully: That's right, Poopyhead.

6. Liz and Max (Roswell High) - watching the pilot you can't help but just melt for JB's intense look... and as the series progresses, you end up on a rollercoaster of tangible sexual heat and tenderness. their love is romantic, but in later seasons gets tainted... tho i still loved the ending

Favourite quote: LIZ: Don't you realize what you are to me...and you're always gonna be? You're the love of my life. Everyone else is gonna be second best. There'll never be another you.

7. Buffy and Angel (Buffy the vampire Slayer) - the way a doomed relationship should, doomed. maybe some of us thought they would end up together. but i respected Joss more than that. because the whole point of Buffy and Angel is the tragic fact that sometimes, the one person who you will love more than anyone else in the world is the one person you can't be with. their story was strange and beautiful.

Favourite Quote:
              Angel: This isn't some fairy tale. When I kiss you, you don't wake up from a deep sleep and live happily ever after.
              Buffy: No. When you kiss me I wanna die.

8. Buffy and Spike (Buffy the vampire Slayer) - a relationship that started from self loathing and depression but developed into more of an appreciation of what they provide each other. i do think she truly ended up caring about him, and what he did to fight for her love was completely unexpected. it said a lot about vampires and their capacity to feel.

Favourite Quote: SPIKE: You listen to me. I've been a live a bit longer than you, and dead a lot longer than that. I've seen things you couldn't imagine, and done things I prefer you didn't. Don't exactly have a reputation for being a thinker. I've only my blood, which doesn't exactly rush in the direction of my brain, so I make a lot of mistakes, a lot of wrong, bloody calls. A hundred plus years, and there's only one thing I've ever been sure of -- you. Hey, look at me. I'm not asking you for anything. When I say I love you, it's not because I want you, or because I can't have you, and it has nothing to do with me. I love what you are. What you do. How you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you, and I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You are a hell of a woman. You're the one, Buffy.

9. Kaylee and Simon (Firefly) - how many times i screamed that they should just do it! firefly is a show that teased at relationships... who knows what we would have gotten if it had carried on! the two characters are so sweet and their is a naievity to both of them that is not seen in anyone else on the ship. it made them perfect for each other, if simon just stopped sticking his foot in his mouth.

Favourite Quote: Simon: In all that time on the ship…I've always regretted…not being with you.
              Kaylee: With me? You mean to say, as in…sex?
              Simon: I mean to say.
              [Kaylee cocks her gun, with determination.]
              Kaylee: Hell with this. I'm gonna live!

10. Fred and Wesley (Angel) - it happens, and then she's dying... but of course it's been happening for the audience and for Wesley for a long time... god how i yearned for it! and when it happened it was so perfect and so sweet and then so horrifically tragic, spawning the most tears i think i've ever cryed at a tv show... for days, every time i thought about it i cryed.

Favourite Quotes: Charles Gunn: I know how you feel.
              Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: You know- You didn't feel her die.
              [He begins to cry]
              Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: She was shaking with pain and terrified and so brave. She was better than anyone I've known. Better than... She's gone.

11. Sydney and Vaughn (Alias) - like Mulder and Scully, Sydney and Vaughn could only share everything with each other. that kind of closeness is rare, but very deep and is incredible to watch. and they got their happy ending!

Favourite quote: Sydney: Hi. How did you find me?
              Vaughn: You told me a couple of months ago that when you feel the need to disappear you go to the observatory. But, the observatory was closed. Then I remembered you said the pier calms you down, but you weren't there. And you weren't at the bluffs in the Palisades, either.
              Sydney: You didn't really go to all those places...
              Vaughn: Yeah, I did. And then I remembered you like the train station, too. Normal people go to their normal jobs.
              Sydney: I cant believe you remembered that.

12. Kate and Sawyer (Lost) - i always thought sawyer suited her better than jack. Kate's dark side has to be hidden around jack and so she can't really be herself. but with sawyer, he loves her for who she actually is, and i can't see why she can't accept him as a good man, even if he can be an ar*e

Favourite Quote: Kate: I can take care of myself. Sawyer: Yeah real care... Me Kate, Me throw Rock!

13. Mal and Inara (Firefly) - it's barely even mentioned. they never kiss. they never REALLY talk about their feelings. and yet somehow we know. subtly, we know. and it drives you crazy! and there are moments in the series where something will happen and you'll go 'i knew it, i knew he/she had feelings for them'.

Favourite Quote:
              Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: [to Inara] But you fog things up! You always have. You spin me about. I wish like hell you were elsewhere.
              Inara Serra: [sighs] I was.

14. Isobel and Alex (Roswell High) Isobel will always remain slightly alone in the series. unlike Max and Michael, she doesn't find her perfect man... because she never got the chance to actually let him in before he died. she was too afraid to get near him when he was alive, but you knew he was wearing down her walls... she was falling for him...

Favourite quote: Alex: I know how scary it is, to have to leave ... leave this world, but as it turns out, it's not so bad. Your heart is your heart, your soul is your soul. That doesn't change.
              Isabel: Why should I listen to you? You're not even real - you're just a figment of my imagination.
              Alex: Well then you should really listen 'cause it's coming from within you. Go home.
              Isabel: Home to what? I was a terrible person where I come from, I betrayed my own family. And what is home, anyway? Half of me is from there, half of me is from here. What makes one half more important than the other?
              Alex: Well that's what you have to figure out.
              Isabel: Yeah...Alex, that night, that night at the prom when we danced- it was one of the best nights of my life and I never got to tell you that.

15. Angel and Cordelia (Angel) - it's a difficult ship, especially if you watched Buffy first. But Cordelia DID change a lot, and you can see the connection between them. she was his best friend, and i don't think he'd ever really had anything like that before. she demanded his respect and to be treated as an equal and he never failed to... but yet again we weren't allowed to actually see them together...

Favourite Quote: not a quote. i simply find the scene where Angel is grieving the loss of his child and Cordy just sits there reading a book, just so he knows she's there, so touching
              Last edited by Hopefulsuicide; 01-28-2009, 07:57 PM.

Comment

1) Chuck and Blair (Gossip Girl)- Definitely the hottest coupe on TV. They have the best chemistry I have seen so far.

2) Lucas and Peyton (One Tree Hill)

3) Clark and Lana (Smallville)

4) Liz and Max (Roswell)

5) Donna and David (90210)

6) Sydney and Vaughn (Alias)

8) Ross and Rachel (Friends)

9) Kate and Sawyer (Lost) They had the best kiss on television period!!!

Comment

1. Clark & Lana, Smallville
                  2. Brennan & Booth, Bones
                  3. Melinda & Husband, Ghost Whisperer
                  4. Piper & Leo, Charmed
                  5. Oliver & Lois, Smallville

Comment

heres another one:

sabrina and harvey from sabrina the teenaged witch.

Comment

michael and maria (roswell) - I love this ship... even if they're not perfect... they fit each other very good, and they are in a way perfect for each other... It needs a lot to wear down the very careful guarded walls of michael... and maria was able to do that with her stubborn ways... *melt*

buffy and spike (btvs) - well... what can i say, I really am a sucker for the bad boy... and i just loved this one scene in btvs were a very angry spike goes to confront buffy... to show her that he was a big bad mean, and instead of seeing the strong slayer, he sees this vulnerable girl outside her home, and he just sits with her and comforts her in his way... so, it is actually the spike before the whole soul thing really...

cordy and angel (angel) - i always believed that their friendship would develope into more... i was really hoping it... and i loved the chemistry between them... always did... she was funny, and just sooo ... unique... exactly what he needed..

chloe and davis (smallville) - that really is my favourite ship at the moment (besides m&m) she is just sooo cute with him, and he is soo adorable with her... in a non-jimmy adorable way... besides, I still dont believe that the attraction he had for her was only brainiac programming it to be so... i think what they had is just ... well, i still firmly believe that it goes beyond friendship... (but friendship is definatly there... and davis is totally in love with her)

ac and eva (aquaman) - right, so in the pilot there was actually only a friendship sor tof thing... but i am positive if there had been more episodes, those two would have eventually hoocked up together... they were great together... and he could tell her a little about some aspects of his powers...

chloe and justin (smallville) - what those two had togehter was really short... but none the less sweet... and it makes me wonder what would have happened if justin had finished with his revenge trip and chloe would have never known anything about it... would they have stayed together... would he have gotten himself and his anger under control?... too bad... really!!

mick and beth (moonlight) - you just gotta love their dancing about at first... and his feeling guilty or just wishing to be human... and her urge to help him out whenever she can... it is a cute ship...

ok... so when i remember more, i might add more...

Comment

joanie and chachi from happy days and joanie loves chachi

Comment

Fry & Leela (Futurama)

Comment

Originally posted by Spaniard
                            Fry & Leela (Futurama)
                            yeah...

but then i guess Millhouse and Lisa would be too... or at least from millhouse's pov...

Comment

Well yeah, it's a little one sided, but they had their moments, like when they are in the Titanic, or when Fry ate that egg sandwich... [SPOILER]and the last chapter implies they'll end up together[/SPOILER]

From Futurama loved the pairing Bender & The Planet Express Ship too

Comment

I thought about it, top 10, none of them are in order except for number 1.

1.) Desmond/Penny (Lost)
                                2.) Turk/Carla (Scrubs)
                                3.) Isabel/Alex (Roswell)
                                4.) Bones/Booth (Bones)
                                5.) Eric/Tami (Friday Night Lights)
                                6.) Landri/Tyra (Friday Night Lights)
                                7.) Lois/Clark (Smallville)
                                8.) J.D/Elliot (Scrubs)
                                9.) Christopher/Erin (Titus)
                                10.) Homer/Marge (The Simpsons)

Originally posted by Spaniard
                                Well yeah, it's a little one sided, but they had their moments, like when they are in the Titanic, or when Fry ate that egg sandwich... [SPOILER]and the last chapter implies they'll end up together[/SPOILER]

From Futurama loved the pairing Bender & The Planet Express Ship too
                                Funny, I just got the third season and saw that episode and thought it was really well done. Futurama doesn't really have those kind of moments (at least from what I've seen of the first 2 seasons) great way to end that episode.
                                Last edited by Tabularasa; 01-30-2009, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎