Collapse
No announcement yet.

best episode 13 of the series!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crimson was when Clark was under redkryptonite and kissed Lois ? Sorry, in french we haven't the same titles...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tompouce
      Crimson was when Clark was under redkryptonite and kissed Lois ? Sorry, in french we haven't the same titles...
      Yes, that's right.

I chose "Crimson" but "Vengeance" would probably be second place for me. I'm one of the few people who actually liked the Angel of Vengeance. I know that she wasn't exactly the Acrata (Andrea Rojas in the comics) that some people may know from the comics, but I liked her nonetheless.

Comment

• crimson
        suspect
        power
        vengeance

Comment

• Crimson for the sheer hilarity factor. Then I'd probably say Recruit, then Kinetic.

Comment

• I voted for Recruit. I thought that was a great episode.

Man, I didn't realize how much the 13th episodes seems to, well, suck. Kinetic and Velocity were goofy, and Hero is a contender for worst epi ever. I personally didn't mind Power (I'll wait to see where it goes), but I know alot of people didn't like it as well.

Comment

• 13 is clearly not a good number for Smallville so I'd say out of desperation Crimson

Comment

• Originally posted by Vergon6
                Yes, that's right.

I chose "Crimson" but "Vengeance" would probably be second place for me. I'm one of the few people who actually liked the Angel of Vengeance. I know that she wasn't exactly the Acrata (Andrea Rojas in the comics) that some people may know from the comics, but I liked her nonetheless.

I didn't have to do my own post, because you did it for me! Ditto!!

Comment

• Crimson and Recruit for me, Vengeance was a close third

Comment

• Power and Crimson are great. But Velocity and Hero... sucks...

Comment

• Crimson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Crimson for me!!

Comment

• Crimson did it for me too.

Comment

• Surprisingly few amount of good episode 13's. Picked season 1's Kinetic, though 6's Crimson was pretty close, as was 2's Suspect, but didn't really like any of the others.

Comment

• Wow. A lot of bad episodes. Maybe the writers subconsciously doom themselves with the 13th episode because of superstition.

However, not all were bad. I'm having a hard time choosing between Vengeance and Power. Yes, I actually like Power. Not as much when I had a second viewing, but it was still good. I just didn't like what they did with the story line after that episode. Getting the suit was cool, but afterwards... eh. Vengeance, though, was a good follow up to Jonathan's death. Hmm. I'll pick Vengeance right now, but Power comes in at a close second.

I never really liked Crimson. I think I have only watched it once. May have to give it another chance, but right now I don't remember liking it very much. I usually love Red K episodes, but that one was kind of dumb.

Suspect was pretty good the first time I watched it, but after that it doesn't really hold up, since you know who the killer is. Besides, I thought it was dumb to have the killer be the Sheriff. I assume they just did it that way because no one would suspect it.

All the others sucked. Recruit was sooo boring, as much as I can remember. Kinetic I barely remember, but I'm pretty sure I didn't like it. And any episode that focused on Pete sucked. I hated his character and they always gave him horrible story lines when they focused on him. He was such a selfish jerk. At least he got beat to a bloody pulp in Velocity and Hero. That made me marginally happy.

1. Vengeance
                              2. Power (but basically tied for first)
                              3. Crimson
                              4. Suspect
                              5. Kinetic
                              6. Recruit
                              7. Hero
                              8. Velocity

Comment

• Crimson was awsome because of red k

Comment

Working...