Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#5.3 "Jughead" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tabularasa
    I don't think it was the monster, just from the explosion. Anyone else find that first person view camera angle with the girl pointing the gun at Daniel weird? Perhaps we know the girl? Possibly young Danielle? Although she had blonde hair.
    i was thinking she would come into play because the soldiers 2 shot and 1 was poisoned.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Ginx
    I didn't notice the monster, I'll have to watch that part again.

I wonder if that girl meant that Daniel had been on the island before? I wonder if Daniel is Desmond's son from the future?

----- Added 55 Seconds later -----

Yeah, I started thinking about Doom or another game where it has first person action

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Ah! It's HIM again!
    just looked like black smoke in the explosion.

hmmmm maybe. that means penny is his mom.
    Last edited by superhippie2000; 01-28-2009, 07:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I hope they don't go too insane with the timelines or else this show will be harder to keep track of than it already is!

Hey that blonde chick in the photo with Daniel kinda looks just like the blonde chick who had a gun on him? Or was it just me thinking that?

ugh, sorry Richard I just want to run up and use eye makeup remover on your face to see if it's makeup or not.....
      Last edited by Ginx; 01-28-2009, 07:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Wow. Seems like Juliet knows about Richard being in different timelines.

Comment

richard has tp be the leader or something and dang locke wouldnt shot him cause he is one of his people pretty intense episode.

I hope they don't go too insane with the timelines or else this show will be harder to keep track of than it already is!

Hey that blonde chick in the photo with Daniel kinda looks just like the blonde chick who had a gun on him? Or was it just me thinking that?

ugh, sorry Richard I just want to run up and use eye makeup remover on your face to see if it's makeup or not.....
          ya the timelines are making my head all loopy.

have no clue who that girl was. guess we will see eventually.

ya richards eyes are so weird. did that dude have the eyeliner eyes in the dark knight?

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

she may know the truth to richard.

i was wondering if the bomb they are worried about is what faraday and charlotte had to deal with in that one station where they were supposed to poison the island.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

i was wondering if the bomb they are worried about is what faraday and charlotte had to deal with in that one station where they were supposed to poison the island.

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

Last edited by superhippie2000; 01-28-2009, 07:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Did Richard call the blonde girl Annie or Allie?

Comment

hmmmm guess she is the one faraday knew in the past or is it future

Comment

I couldn't tell but he did say that she looked so much like.....well his gf or wife or whoever she was. Interesting.

And so Richard has always been there.....creepy.

Comment

wasnt sure who was annie agian?

----- Added 36 Seconds later -----

I couldn't tell but he did say that she looked so much like.....well his gf or wife or whoever she was. Interesting.

And so Richard has always been there.....creepy.
                  richard is olddddddddd. hes peter pan and the island is neverland lol
                  Last edited by superhippie2000; 01-28-2009, 07:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                    richard is olddddddddd. hes peter pan and the island is neverland lol
                    with eyeliner.....

Comment

yup magical eyeliner. his makeup is youthful.

Comment

Dammit Desmond why'd you go to see that loser evil bad man......

Comment

Annie is the little girl in Ben's flashback. Also, was the bomb attached to the beginnings of the radio tower? I love me some Charles Whitmore. I'm glad they keep making him a part of the story.

Comment

hes charles widmore

Comment

So daddy doesn't know that Desmond was on the island....

OMG! Charles Whitmore as a kid .... and he totally broke his friend's neck back in the jungle!

Comment

SON OF A !!!!! Young Charles Whitmore?! This explains when he told Ben that the island was always his. He was on it! WOW. Just Wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎