Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clana Kent
    Those are amazing numbers!! When are we getting the Live+7 ratings for Requiem?
    Today or tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by SparkleforSmallville
      Yay! Luiz, now this chart is Awesome! I could never figure out, how to post it here.
      It would be outstanding if you could continue to post this chart. It has so much info
      No problem, Sparkler and Marcela!
      I havent problems to post it, and I promise that I´ll post it every week, my friends!

Very good Power ratings!!!

See ya!
      Last edited by Luiz Fernando; 02-24-2009, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• Overnights for a repeat of "Power".
        "and a repeat of the CW’s Smallville (Viewers: #5, 2.03 million; A18-49: #5, 0.7/ 2)."

I think I enjoyed it even more the 2nd time. Allison did a good job!

FYI, In 1996, Superman: The Animated Series had a 3 parter "The Last Son of Krypton",
        where Lex Luthor was shopping a prototype of a "Battle Suit" to terrorists. Wonder if this is where the idea came from?

Comment

• Originally posted by SparkleforSmallville
          Overnights for a repeat of "Power".
          "and a repeat of the CW’s Smallville (Viewers: #5, 2.03 million; A18-49: #5, 0.7/ 2)."

I think I enjoyed it even more the 2nd time. Allison did a good job!

FYI, In 1996, Superman: The Animated Series had a 3 parter "The Last Son of Krypton",
          where Lex Luthor was shopping a prototype of a "Battle Suit" to terrorists. Wonder if this is where the idea came from?
          So how did the repeat do in terms of viewers? Is that a good number? Also, how have other repeats of the season done? I'd love to see an episode by episode comparison.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herod
            So how did the repeat do in terms of viewers? Is that a good number? Also, how have other repeats of the season done? I'd love to see an episode by episode comparison.
            Not bad for a CW repeat. SV usually does about 2 mil on the repeats. SV repeats often do better than most of the new episodes of other CW shows. SpN also does pretty good in repeats.

Feel free make a chart of repeat episodes, but, it will take some research.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎