X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Larel
    Thanks I think I may pass on this ep all together then after those descriptions!

One thing I cannot understand, WTF are they doing makeing it seem like Lana is back in Clark's life to stay & that Clark wants her there when we know she is leaving after 2 more eps?
    This makes the transition to Lois all the more difficult since it seem's like Clark is still far from over Lana!
    That is what I am trying to figure out..I am not sure how they are going to make Clark's transition from Lana to Lois feasible. But the writers seem to pull things off seamlessly with the end results..so I am holding out hope that they will do it right this time.

Comment

• Since I already reported, I have no problems of posting it (any mod feel free to delete this afterwards):
      Are you still here trying to read me the rules? Too funny......I love it......By the way, isn't it against the rules to try to do the mods job by reading people the rules? Hmmmmm

None came from me.
      Yeah, you're innoncent......

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

DISCUSSION ON THIS BOARD SHOULD AT ALL TIMES BE ABOUT THE SHOWS THEMSELVES OR THE FORUM TOPIC AT HAND..
      Doesn't that include talking about bets on what people say? Then thanking them disrespectfully? Hmmm......
      Last edited by SmallvilleMan; 01-29-2009, 08:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by Vergon6
        But where do we go from here? I mean that made it like it was the best moment ever for both of them. So either Clark suddenly has a change of heart, or he is forced to move on because Lana dies or something. Then they gloss over her death like they did Alicia's in the next episode.
        I am hoping that the scene was incorporated for that reason and that reason only (that it was the best moment for both of them). The route I am not wanting the writers to go is the 'death' route, because I am sure it will lead to more moping from our farm boy and less time focused on all aspects of his destiny, Lois included. I hope that the writers send her off to lead her own path and NOT to follow in Clark's footsteps. For him to truly move on, it is hard for me to believe that she can be in the picture, fighting beside him; the feelings they have (had) for one another would still be there and would be a constant reminder.

Comment

• This thread is now closed due to Trolling for arguments.
          All comments are being reviewed.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎