Ep. 3.21 - Greatest Hits

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ep. 3.21 - Greatest Hits

talk about this episode here

Why didn't they just cut the power cable going radio jammer, at the beach?????

Comment

Are u talking about the wire that ran into the water to the Looking Glass station..? If so good thought.. Maybe the writers tho, would say they still (even if it was without power) needed to punch in the code.. And also something from the that moment, in the Looking Glass gave Des a major awakening in the FS in S6..

But 1 would assume cut the wire going underwater and kill power to the station..? IDK good point..

Comment

Because Ben still sent transmissions from the island. He just had Bonnie and the other chick (I forget her name at the moment) block everybody elses but his own. So the station was still important to Ben.

Comment

Yeah i know but wouldn't from a losties standpoint killing the power to TLG would have been all they needed to do to stop the jamming.. I wasn't talking about what and why Ben Bonnie and the dark haired girl were up to..

The 815ers sent Charlie down there to unjam it to let the freighter in.. But there was a wire on the beach that lead to the station...wouldn't in theory cutting that wire/power have been good enough to stop the jamming..?

Comment

Oh right! *smacks head* I retract my previous statement

Well I dont know anything about radio equiptment so Im not sure if that would help or just make the situation worse. Would cutting through active electrical wires electricute them? Maybe they just needed Charlies death more dramatic than silly

Comment

Charlie's death was a waste. Charlie closing himself in the radio room was just suicide. If he had left the door wide open.........the water level would have only gotten as high as the porthole that was blown out. Poor Charlie died for nothing!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎