Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else spot the continuity from Obscura (season 1)?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else spot the continuity from Obscura (season 1)?

Clark is in the barn telling Lana about when he first met Chloe, and how she insisted that he take her back to the farm so she could see it. He goes on to say how Chloe kissed him, saying, 'I know you've been thinking about that all day, so I figured we'd get it out of the way and be friends' and Clark says how that was his first kiss.

It was awesome to see this replicated in this episode.

Anyone else catch this?

yes , i know that.

Comment

yeah, and it was awesome

Comment

No I didn't - that's excellent. It's been a long time since I saw Obscura. Thanks for posting!

Comment

well even if i didnt have every single moment in smallville committed to memory, i think i would have noticed all the attention that scene got after the episode ... even if i was a little distracted by the anger at chloe's mind wipe

Comment

^^^^^ Haha! Finally got to see what caused all the fuss between you, unfocused and knightofkrypton. Actually Becky I went looking for that thread having seen the episode last week but I can't find it. Have you got a link please?
            And by the way, what sort of attention was the flashback scene getting? I'm too lazy to search through the threads!
            Last edited by Lex Dance; 03-08-2009, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎