No announcement yet.

Superman Homepage Reviews Bulletproof

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superman Homepage Reviews Bulletproof

I've never started a thread before, so here goes nothing...

I came across Superman Homepage's review(s) of Bulletproof and thought I'd share them with you all.

Here is the link:

Last edited by ginevrakent; 01-27-2009, 04:01 AM.

Woo Hoo! Libby's first thread! *makes self comfortable* heeheehee

Thanks for the link. Bailey is still to acerbic for me but I enjoyed them.

Comment

I liked the review. Thanks for the link.

Comment

Oh my God that's hilarious!!

"YAY Crime makes me poop!"

"That's a Halloween costume, Clark, and it's for girls"

Comment

I agree with both reviews but the Neal one was I think a little to exagarate, it was funny and indeed acurate but I think that plotholes and twisted logics is something we would all be acostumed to, aparently this is still a surprise to him.

But they both agree with almost all the reviews Ive seen in the "loved it, hated it..." thread, it was fine but the Clana ending scene craped all over everything.

I also like to know, as Neal, why in the world does Smallville insist on putting their own twist into the DC characters, even when its not necesary and considering that they get good results (as in good reviews and good raitings) when they actually decide to stick to the mythos, I honestly cant get their logic on that department.

Comment

thanks for the link

Comment

ITA with this review.

I think that the reason I agree with their reviews is because they have respect for the Superman Mythos. Something that the SV PTB don't have.

Comment

Honestly , I find those reviews as some extremely subjetive geek`s complains.There are a lot of ways to express the same opinion without being so fanatic.I expected much more from that site.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎