Looking for a particular pic of Ali Larter

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a particular pic of Ali Larter

Hi, everyone.

I was wondering if anyone could help me find a high quality (HQ), or preferably ultra high quality (UHQ), version of this pic here, . It's of Ali at the 64th Golden Globes in 2007. I had found it before on a website and thought I had saved it, but when I looked for it, I couldn't find it. And the website no longer has it. There are dozens of pics out there of Ali at this event, but I'll be damned if I can find this particular shot.

Hope someone can help me.

Thanks, .

Ill look and see if I can find it.

Comment

I searched for this picture but couldn't find it.

Comment

I found some photos from http://www.alilarter.us and here is the sample, maybe you are looking for this photos of ali larter.

Comment

Here are some pics from that event.Still looking for that particular shot.

Comment

Thanks for the effort, guys. I'd virtually forgotten about this thread.

Comment

Ali Larter is probably the most sexiest actress that has ever appeared on Heroes. I can't say enough about her.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexSupermanfan1
                Ali Larter is probably the most sexiest actress that has ever appeared on Heroes. I can't say enough about her.
                You're nuts! Hayden was and still is hotter than Ali. Not saying she's not hot. She's smokin but Hayden's better.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎