This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this thread think this thread should be closed casue every1 has on opinion on opinions and bashing and cats

we should all just go back to our shipper threads were we arnt criticized by the language we use

Comment

• Originally posted by KryptonSite
      Please don't turn this thread into other fandom wars.

The original intent of this post was to get people to stop baiting one another... that is the topic. Maybe it should be closed?
      ITA

Comment

• Originally posted by Black Panda
        And has the terms disfavor resulted in people expressing a general high opinion of the quality of the writing on the show? Has it lack made KSite a more friendly place to post? Or is it just trivia irrelevant to the main point that nick names are not the problem? It is fan on fan attacks for having differing opinions that is the problem.
        Two things:

- Report button
        - Defend your point without being abusive. Just check my historial from the past two weeks an see it for yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdPlay3r
          this thread think this thread should be closed casue every1 has on opinion on opinions and bashing and cats

we should all just go back to our shipper threads were we arnt criticized by the language we use
          'Im Game' for that

Comment

• Originally posted by KryptonSite
            Please don't turn this thread into other fandom wars.

The original intent of this post was to get people to stop baiting one another... that is the topic. Maybe it should be closed?
            Newbie here!!...ummm I think you should have made your post from the beginning and closed it....Rule and Impliment. All you need to do is get the message out there and warning to all. That's all!=)

Comment

• i just honestly think the term "bashing" is usesd way to often for things that is not. imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black Panda
                Focus on how people talk to one another is trickier, but ultimately more rewarding.
                I agree 100%. And that's a very good note on which to close this post.

Any other comments or concerns on it, PM me

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎