X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE READ: Stop The Bashing

I understand some people here might have issues with a particular 'ship or not like certain directions... but please don't bash for the sake of baiting other people.

It's really embarrassing and downright mean to have seen threads and icons with "Lana Fu Fang," which I would highly recommend that if you have them, please change them. We don't allow terms like "Nois" or "Chloogle" and "Lana Fu Fang" is, in my opinion, just as offensive.

You're all welcome to let opinions be heard here... but there is a big difference between having an opinion and creating posts to bait others into being mad. Baiting is against the K-Site rules... and I'd just like to ask, personally, to be nice. And that goes for bashing of ANY relationships... it seems a lot of posts are made just to infuriate "the other side," and that just makes the KryptonSite Forums a hostile place. We don't want that, do we?

(And yes, this is boards-on-boards, but consider this an announcement from your friendly neighborhood moderator.)

I agree.

Comment

It kinda spread all over the K-Site by now, not just on the episode forum.

Comment

Thank you Craig

I think this reminder was needed right now.

Comment

ya its kinda getting out of hand

Comment

Originally posted by Timester
            It kinda spread all over the K-Site by now, not just on the episode forum.
            Well, those doing it are going to have to stop.

Comment

It is getting a bit ridiculous. It's one thing to be frustrated with the show, it's another thing to start with the bashing nicknames and icons.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Damn straight Craig. Nice work.

Comment

Thanks Craig for calling this matter to attention. I think a lot of these threads with polls like "who's the Cutest, Hottest, Prettiest, tend to make it even more of a bashing when ppl cast their votes for said actor and then are immediatedly chastised.
                    Last edited by dotsie23; 01-24-2009, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Thanks Craig for bringing this to everyone's attention. It gets discouraging reading those kinds of posts for all of the SV characters.

Comment

100% correct, Craig. All I ever see nowadays on these episode discussions are people bashing Clana (that ship in particular), Lana, Chlark, etc. Its getting annoying. I hope everyone reads this.

Comment

Thanks Craig,

It is a big turnoff to come to a general fan site and in every thread certain posts are continually baited and belittled. The general SPOILER and SPEC threads should at least be a place where you can come and get news and discuss the episode and not have to be subjected to a lot of belittling by people who are not interested in the storyline.
                          Last edited by suzieQ; 01-24-2009, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Thank you for the message, the show is supposed to be fun and so many people are just downright horrible about it

Comment

Can someone clear up what this whole lana fang fu means? I´ve seen it on the board every once in a while. And it's had me scratching my head a pm will be fine I don't want to drag this out. And I agree bashing is uncalled for & I hope it stops.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎