No announcement yet.

Be honest! Vote on how u felt about the clana kiss

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Simba_Muffy
    Why?! Why couldn't they end as just being friends?!
    Too soap opery.

The execution might have been better but I like this comic book twist. Like Gwen Stacy all over again except not killing a mythos character.

Comment

• Loved it.

Comment

• I watched the condensed version without that part.

Comment

• I hated it! this is when I wanted Lois with someone else,she deserved better. Lois is second best because he can't get over his first love,I guess he never will. He never cried on his knees for Lois. It sure made him looked PW...

Comment

• ^^^Wow! That's harsh. Lois became Mrs. Clark Kent/Snugglebunny of Superman. How can you say that?

Comment

• You know I take that back Superman did cry over Lois Lane in Superman 1. It's just this interpretation he didn't. Sorry, Lana is the hero of this show
              the one, men can't do without .. Boy, the producers had it bad for Lana..

Comment

• Well, I liked the Clark/Lana relationship and I'm glad it got a decent send off. But I do believe that by the time Clark and Lois were getting ready to be married, she was the only one in his heart.

Comment

• Definitely hated it. I consider it a major screw up by the writer's though, not by Clark. It was a major "WTH?" moment for most of the audience I think. Seemed like the whole thing came out of nowhere and was completely pointless. Didn't feel at all like it fit in with where Clark was at that time, and as far as I can see it was all just to have Kristen back. I think Brian and Kelly did a good job of undoing the damage in "Homecoming" though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raistlin
                    Well, I liked the Clark/Lana relationship and I'm glad it got a decent send off. But I do believe that by the time Clark and Lois were getting ready to be married, she was the only one in his heart.

They had a send off over and over again. I never liked Clana,it made Clark too mopey. I liked Lana and Jason though he wasn't always looking
                    at her like she walked on water or something.. Oh well, such is life...

Comment

• Originally posted by toflyup
                      They had a send off over and over again. I never liked Clana,it made Clark too mopey. I liked Lana and Jason though he wasn't always looking
                      at her like she walked on water or something.. Oh well, such is life...
                      Guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Where you saw send off after send off, I saw prematurely aborted storylines due to "secrets & lies" or "physical impairment." Clark made himself mopey in his relationship (or lack thereof) with Lana, but this ground has been rehashed ad nauseum already. As for Jason, he came into Lana's life with ulterior motives. He may not have looked at her as if she walked on water, but he did look at her as an "end" to a goal.

----- Added 12 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Lois4Kent
                      Definitely hated it. I consider it a major screw up by the writer's though, not by Clark. It was a major "WTH?" moment for most of the audience I think. Seemed like the whole thing came out of nowhere and was completely pointless. Didn't feel at all like it fit in with where Clark was at that time, and as far as I can see it was all just to have Kristen back. I think Brian and Kelly did a good job of undoing the damage in "Homecoming" though.
                      To think that Clark and Lana's story was resolved at the end of Season 7 is simply not reasonable IMO. Kristen was brought back to wrap things up. Clark and Lana did not end because they were not in love, they ended because it was physically impossible for them to be around each other. I guess that's the thing that bugs hell out of clois fans. I'm of the opinion that it makes no difference how or why they ended as long as they did so that the revered Clark & Lois relationship could bloom. There was no damage to undue in Homecoming. Clark moved on with his life as everyone knew he eventually would. And on a side note: I guess this is why Superman is not my favorite superhero, I like Batman much better. Batman doesn't come with built-in baggage (i.e. love relationship); I can really do without love interests in this genre, especially to the extent of Clark and Lois's.
                      Last edited by Raistlin; 09-15-2011, 07:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by toflyup
                        You know I take that back Superman did cry over Lois Lane in Superman 1. It's just this interpretation he didn't. Sorry, Lana is the hero of this show
                        the one, men can't do without .. Boy, the producers had it bad for Lana..
                        I guess you can see it that way too. The way I see it, Lana was the biggest failure of a character on the show. She basically ruined all her remaining chances with Clark (if there were any) by putting the suit on herself and playing for Lex Luthor's revenge. She was basically forgotten by everyone, including Clark, already in the next episode after Requiem and was barely mentioned at all after that. But I guess they went for a full circle; Clark was on the ground from kryptonite at their first and also at their last meeting. What goes around comes around, or how is the saying.
                        Last edited by Superboogie; 09-16-2011, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• I was going to ignore this post, but...I...can't.

Originally posted by Superboogie
                          She basically ruined all her remaining chances with Clark (if there were any) by putting the suit on herself and playing for Lex Luthor's revenge.
                          I will agree that by donning the Prometheus suit, Lana doomed her relationship with Clark. But her reasons for deciding to wear it had nothing to do with revenge on Lex. And she had no way of knowing the suit was a weapon.

She was basically forgotten by everyone, including Clark, already in the next episode after Requiem and was barely mentioned at all after that.
                          If Lana had been mentioned every episode until SV's swan song the b*tching and cauterwauling would have been deafening. That said, Lana was mentioned the very next episode by Clark and Chloe. I know it makes some people feel good to think Lana was exorcised from Clark's heart when Lois wormed her way in, but first loves are always remembered fondly.

I guess they went for a full circle; Clark was on the ground from kryptonite at their first and also at their last meeting. What goes around comes around, or how is the saying.
                          True enough.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎