No announcement yet.

Tess Bi-Sexual?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skylar
    You can see it at times I thought that she may have crushes on woman.
    The Lois French maid scene was right up there.. clearly Tess has a thing for Dressing up..

Comment

Well insinuating she is bi is as far as they can go.Remember this is a family oriented show.And i also agree it brings a new edge to her character.

Comment

Originally posted by dru-zod2501
        I didn't get that from Imra, with her it felt like idealized hero worship, unlike Tess where I can almost hear the *bom chika wah wah* in the background
        the Lynx Effect.. maybe cos Lex uses it? so she thought.. maybe i can be like Lex if I use it!

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
          Well insinuating she is bi is as far as they can go.
          This show has gotten slightly more explicit than insinuation... Case in point the Season 4 ep Facade in which "Scabby Abby" kisses a bound and blindfolded Lana... heck, it's been four years, there's a new American president, what better way to ring in the new year than with a little girl-on-girl smooch?

Hmmm, the only question is which two, when, and how?... In dreams I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by highdro_pharmer
            This show has gotten slightly more explicit than insinuation... Case in point the Season 4 ep Facade in which "Scabby Abby" kisses a bound and blindfolded Lana... heck, it's been four years, there's a new American president, what better way to ring in the new year than with a little girl-on-girl smooch?

Hmmm, the only question is which two, when, and how?... In dreams I suppose.
            Tess and Lois, Either at the Luthor Mansion or Daily Planet.
            at which point Clark run's in and catches them.. but being Clark, and not a typical Bloke.. he won't let them continue .. HHAHAHAA

Comment

Mike and Abdur i forgot about Facade.For me the problem might be the CW.Ever since the move it has been more difficult to do stuff like that.Even though the Lois-Athena scene in Combat was quite hot it couldn't go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                It would give her a new dimension for sure.However the show is more family oriented than the L word.
                Homosexuality is a fact of life and children should be made aware at the youngest age of it. If we segregate children we make them believe its not normal or shameful which it absolutely is not.

Comment

Originally posted by Estro-gen X
                  Homosexuality is a fact of life and children should be made aware at the youngest age of it. If we segregate children we make them believe its not normal or shameful which it absolutely is not.
                  Amen. The world's honing into a new era and that includes differnt types of people. 'Tis about time kiddies learned about it too.

As for Tess, she's bi.

Comment

Hmmm, not that you mention it, they do seem to developing that aspect of her character.

Comment

Originally posted by davidbrenton
                      Hmmm, not that you mention it, they do seem to developing that aspect of her character.
                      They truly are, I believe.

Comment

I think Cassidy has alot more chemistry with Kristin than Justin. I don't know why that is. However, I respect her alot as an actress and I hope she get's a nice end for her character.

Comment

I think she is, but I question we'll see it explored on the CW...... (better reason for a big screen movie )

Comment

IDK if tess is bi-sexual, she does seem to like the ladies and her chemistry with maxima and lana was pretty palpable . Considering the looks of love clark was getting from lex, tina greer, athena, the girl on girl kiss in facade, and the clark AC water pouring scene in aqua I wouldn't be suprised if she was.

Comment

Yes. It seems like it is definately a possibility.

If you notice, even back in "Odyssey," there was a decent amount of sexual tension between her and Lois, the way she felt the material of her French maid costume. I don't think its just coincidence that was formed between the scripting stages of the episode and the shooting stages of the episode, because there was a specific camera shot of Tess touching Lois' costume, which led me to think that it was deliberate.

I'll have to go back and rewatch to see if I pick up on anything in her scenes with Chloe in "Instict (I think that's where they shared a storyline)," but I definately noticed it again when she met Lana for the first time.

I wonder if the decision to give Tess sexual tension with the females on the show is to increase her seductive edge as far as her image goes. However, she does seem to have some sexual tension with Clark, and in a weird way, with Lex?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowlord367
                                have some sexual tension with Clark, and in a weird way, with Lex?
                                I understand what you all mean but I am not sure you are right. She can be just a passionate person who looks at the other people (male or female)like she does.
                                As Shodowlord said it, I have noticed it with Clark in another way than for women. And she says she is in love with Lex. Well, I am very puzzled
                                I will ask my childhood friend, she is desperate since we are kids because I am very very naive and it doesn't seem it will end

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎