Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tess Bi-Sexual?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what?Those two assistants of hers have mysteriously disappeared.

Comment

I compliment other females from time to time and I'm not bi-sexual. It's about being confident with yourself and not threatened by other females, so it's not unusual to give a compliment or admit something you admire about someone else. Whereas, some women can be catty or jealous and don't want to admit something is attractive about another woman.

However, in this particular case with the Lana character - I do believe it has been a trend from day one with nearly all characters fawning over Lana and complimenting her. I thought after Al/Miles left, this would not be the case. But it is still happening, since Lana returned. So, I felt it was a bit out of character for Tess in this instance. The same with Imra and every other character that goes overboard praising Lana. Like a previous poster said, that's Lana's thing. The writers have practically every character doing so at one point or another, so I wasn't too surprised. It's just something they've always written for Lana.

Comment

That't what i said at the start Janine.This thread wasn't meant to start a debate about how you can identify a bi-sexual.It was just about Tess in Smallville.I am a straight guy but i also don't have any problems praising guys who look good.I am not sure it was just a Lana thing.Tess has had the exact reaction with Maxima and Lois.

Comment

Tess being bi-sexual may boost ratings...they may want to consider it...heheh

Comment

I thought it was a given that Tess was bisexual. I guess the show can't really explore that side of her character, but I do believe they are trying to give us the hint and want us to talk about it. So far I can think of three scenes where there was some slight sexual tension on her part, in Odyssey when she found Lois snooping in the mansion in her french maid outfit, when her and the secretary made eye contact in some other episode I forget, and with her (a bit too forward?) remarks to Lana this week.

She's a bit more subtle than Tina Greer with her sexuality, but I think it's still very evident.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panda
              Well that's Lana and all women and men flock to her. That's Lana's thing. Imra was all over her too.

That said, Tess has a vibe with all the girls. That's part of what makes her Lex like.
              I agree with you. We talk about Tess but it was worse with Imra and Lana. Maybe I am naive for Tess but with Imra it was so obvious.

Comment

Regarding the "sparks" or whatever between Tess and Lana, this is what I kind of believe: http://wrongwaygirl.blogspot.com/200...na-theory.html

As for Tess' "sparks" with the other females on the show, IDK.

Comment

Smallville's finally catching up with the real world. Yup, Tess definitely seems bi.

Comment

To be honest I get that kind of vibe from Tess...I saw it in Instinct, when she met Maxima for the first time and now with Lana...I thought I was the only one who saw that, thank God I'm not alone.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by unfocused
                    I thought it was a given that Tess was bisexual. I guess the show can't really explore that side of her character, but I do believe they are trying to give us the hint and want us to talk about it. So far I can think of three scenes where there was some slight sexual tension on her part, in Odyssey when she found Lois snooping in the mansion in her french maid outfit, when her and the secretary made eye contact in some other episode I forget, and with her (a bit too forward?) remarks to Lana this week.

She's a bit more subtle than Tina Greer with her sexuality, but I think it's still very evident.
                    Oh yeah and that Lois scene...Tess might be bi.
                    Last edited by Jedimaster_TTBaby; 01-24-2009, 07:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Tompouce
                      I agree with you. We talk about Tess but it was worse with Imra and Lana. Maybe I am naive for Tess but with Imra it was so obvious.
                      I didn't get that from Imra, with her it felt like idealized hero worship, unlike Tess where I can almost hear the *bom chika wah wah* in the background

Comment

Originally posted by dru-zod2501
                        I didn't get that from Imra, with her it felt like idealized hero worship, unlike Tess where I can almost hear the *bom chika wah wah* in the background
                        That's it! You expressed the difference perfectly. Tess leers at people.

Comment

edit lol

I was wrong Just youtubed it, funny song.
                          Last edited by unfocused; 01-24-2009, 08:30 PM.

Comment

I love Red heads i think they are so hot and honestly it would be awesome if Tess was actually bi or gay!!

I didn't notice her gay ways until stumbling across this thread .... i have a horrible gaydar *i guess that explains why i still don't have a girlfriend hehehe i can't tell the gay ones apart from the straight ones"

I think it was at last years Comic Con Convention where Cassidy Freeman was asked something like if she would like to kiss Clark or who would she kiss and Cassidy said something like "Actually i was hoping I'd get to kiss Chloe" LOL

Comment

Well I think the writers did do it deliberately, mind you she - Tess, has got so many angles to her...
                              1. She loves/is infatuated by Oliver
                              2. She worships (not anymore now) Lex
                              3. Her kung-Fu side - she comes across as abit of a 'tomboy'
                              4. Her Intimidating looks with Lois, Lana, and Maxima - was she just trying to get to their heads, i.e scare them off by being a bit sexual?

----- Added 58 Seconds later -----

Imra was just using her 'mind' powers.. nothing sexual there with her and Lana
                              Last edited by razta; 01-24-2009, 09:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

You can see it at times I thought that she may have crushes on woman.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎