Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tess Bi-Sexual?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't seen the eppy yet but will lok out for it, I think lots of people saw this in her character from the moment she saw Lois.
    Im a straight female and trust me you wouldnt catch me looking at a woman like that, she's deffo bisexual IMO.

Comment

We had Lex who looked at Clark like he wanted to jump him, and now Tess... maybe swinging both ways is a requirement to be an exec at Luthorcorp!!

Comment

Just watched it and yes with lana that was the most obvious scene yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Clana Kent
          *Gets the impression I'm talking to a red woman here *

I think it's cool that Tess likes to give other females compliment
          You are right
          Well, I am completely surprised, I didn't think about this until this topic...Yes, I have seen how Tess was with Lana but I thought it was by curiosity. We know Tess is/was in love with Lex and to see the woman who drives him crazy makes her curious. And the compliments to me were more to say "Lex has good taste" than another thing. Tess will kill to tell to the world Lex is wonderful. She adheres to everything he does,...until the last epi, we can speak in the imperfect tense now lol. It is just my opinion, don't you think I can be right ?

Comment

Originally posted by petitemimi
            We had Lex who looked at Clark like he wanted to jump him, and now Tess... maybe swinging both ways is a requirement to be an exec at Luthorcorp!!

Comment

Complimenting is one thing like we saw Tess do with Maxima and Lois. It was because she had something in it for herself.

Bulletproof's episode had Tess worshipping the ground Lana-Fu walked on. What has she done to even remotely cause this reaction with anyone?

It was so over the top glorification, something that seems to be the new trend here that it's just not even remotely believable. I can't wait to see what character it is next week that crowns her "The Almighty".

Comment

I've got to agree. Tess seems so... into the women she has scenes with.
                Its rather intimidating
                Just a case of wondering, has SV ever had any character that was homosexual on the show? Because i can't seem to remember one.
                I honestly wouldn't be bothered if it turned out Tess was gay or bisexual - i see bisexual being more the case as she is obviously attracted to Oliver and told Lex she loved him

Comment

Originally posted by Jaderoyale
                  I've got to agree. Tess seems so... into the women she has scenes with.
                  Its rather intimidating
                  Just a case of wondering, has SV ever had any character that was homosexual on the show? Because i can't seem to remember one.
                  I honestly wouldn't be bothered if it turned out Tess was gay or bisexual - i see bisexual being more the case as she is obviously attracted to Oliver and told Lex she loved him
                  There was the character in that meteor freak fight club episode that had a thing for Lois. She was played by the blonde wrestler?

But she was on screen for maybe five minutes.

oh, and Tina Greer!

Comment

She likes to cumpliment people,I think

----- Added 43 Seconds later -----

Tina Greer is classic
                    Last edited by marcella; 01-24-2009, 11:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

tess has some serious chemistry with female chracters on this show. when she was with maxima.... the unspoken moment, lois, even lana.

Comment

No Em.Earlier in the season(after Instict i think) there was a thread where someone wondered if Tess was gay.I was just continuing that thread on a funny note.
                        On a funny note..? K fine. I'll laugh now.

Comment

I think the onle female she hasn't looked in a certain way was Chloe.Maybe the Brainiac influence kept her at ease.Or maybe she prefers brunettes.Who knows?
                          There was the character in that meteor freak fight club episode that had a thing for Lois. She was played by the blonde wrestler?
                          You are talking about Athena who was played by Ashley Massaro.That's the closest we ever came.The Tina Greer thing was classic for another season.At Visage there was a very awkward moment when she tried to put the moves on Lana while she was transformed as Chloe.A keeper for Kristin and Allison fans.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

On a funny note..? K fine. I'll laugh now.
                          It's just that i don't want to get into any trouble about purposely trying to make characters of Smallville look gay.This thread is just for the fun of it.
                          Last edited by costas22; 01-24-2009, 12:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey_Bickey
                            Bulletproof's episode had Tess worshipping the ground Lana-Fu walked on. What has she done to even remotely cause this reaction with anyone?
                            Well that's Lana and all women and men flock to her. That's Lana's thing. Imra was all over her too.

That said, Tess has a vibe with all the girls. That's part of what makes her Lex like.

Comment

I was definitely picking up a gay vibe in that scene with Lana.

Comment

I always figured that Tess was, based on how she's always checking out cuties of both sexes. Not a shocker, given that they've shown her intimate only with a guy. If they had her hit on a woman, THAT would be more intriguing. Unfortunately, Chloe's married, Lana's leaving, and Lois is her employee.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎