No announcement yet.

Tess Bi-Sexual?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tess Bi-Sexual?

This thread isn't meant to be degrading by any means,i just had a question about Tess.Isn't it funny how she always has these compliments about other women on the show?She must be very assured of herself.That must be it!

Ummm.... Is it bad that she can compliment people?

Comment

No Em.Earlier in the season(after Instict i think) there was a thread where someone wondered if Tess was gay.I was just continuing that thread on a funny note.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
        No Em.Earlier in the season(after Instict i think) there was a thread where someone wondered if Tess was gay.I was just continuing that thread on a funny note.
        I really really wish the writers would do that. It would be awesome.

Comment

It would give her a new dimension for sure.However the show is more family oriented than the L word.

Comment

Originally posted by Iluvgreen
            Ummm.... Is it bad that she can compliment people?
            Red women are very kind, very smart, very...well you know what I mean, I can swear they are (and modest too)

Comment

my friend and i were totally talking about how she kinda scopes out the chicks and then tells them hot they are! that would be an interesting angle for the show...

Comment

I'm glad my husband and I aren't the only ones who notice this!

Tess seems to have smoking hot chemistry with every female she shares a screen with. With the males? Not so much...

I would love if they had Tess have an inclination towards women. It would be something we haven't seen on the show before in the relationship arena. (unless you count that female wrestler who took a liking to Lois for like five minutes in that meteor freak fight club episode)

Comment

I thought the same too.

Comment

Originally posted by Tompouce
                    Red women are very kind, very smart, very...well you know what I mean, I can swear they are (and modest too)
                    *Gets the impression I'm talking to a red woman here *

I think it's cool that Tess likes to give other females compliment

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                      I would like it if Tess was bisexual. I would prefer a guy being bisexual but they would never go there unfortunately!

Comment

Well being a guy i would like it if they did that with a woman.But that is also a long shot Maddie.The only cases we got were Tina in Visage and Athena from Combat.

Comment

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to talk about this; I didnt want to start.

But I definitely noticed, Tess could barely contain herself when she saw Lana

Comment

lol what did tess do in this episode then?

I thought it was obvious when it came to Maxima, the unspoken moment said it all.

And it was obvious with Lois.

Comment

Well you saw how she looked at Lana, and said not only that she had a "presence" but that she was also stunning. She also held her breath a bit when staring at Lana. I was definitely picking up on some sexual tension there. However, I am probably slightly biased because myself like many other guys want their to be sexual tension between two attractive women..LOL

However, I agree that Tess does seem to put off a certain vibe with other female characters.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎