Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most annoying thing in Bulletproof!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can not wait for Lana to move on with her own destiny. I am so ready for Clark and Lois to be together. I hope Lois will not be too heartbroken over what Clark has done with Lana, and I hope Lana will not totally crush his heart, although I kind of feel he may deserve it, because he should know better by now that Lana is a big disappointment. I do not like how they are making it seem like Clark is not in love with Lois and sort of like he may get with Lois as a last resort.

Comment

• Clana

It's old, boring, damaged, withered losted it's appeal, passion, and the magic is gone. NEXT Please.

Lana's presence just makes me realize how it makes Clark look like an love sick fool for some girl that is no longer exist. His image of her has to change soon b/c I can't take his behavior around her. I want the "MAN". I mean if he's this love sick with Lana how in the heck will he react with Lois?

We all dealt with Clana for 7 and now 8 years. I know when something stinks it's rotten and either you change it or throw it away. You don't keep smelling it or holding it.

Please I know Lana is there for a couple of episodes so I'm hoping this will lend into something positive and the path that opens Clarks "blinded eyes" in regards to Lana and have him realize how "blind" he also has been in regards to his feeling for Lois over the past 4 yrs.

Comment

• ok 1 that survey is completely biased and one sided. obviously a lana HATER made it of course.

well the real WORST part of this episode.. was Chloe blocking AGAIN! chloe not minding her business and being a clana hater. oh and the mention of a clark and lois possibility was the WORST.

ALL THE CLANA/LANA HATERS CAN FALL BACK. ASAP.

Comment

• Originally posted by CLanaF23
          ok 1 that survey is completely biased and one sided. obviously a lana HATER made it of course.

well the real WORST part of this episode.. was Chloe blocking AGAIN! chloe not minding her business and being a clana hater. oh and the mention of a clark and lois possibility was the WORST.

This kind of post is against the rules.
          You can't call board members "haters".

Comment

• Originally posted by CLanaF23
            ok 1 that survey is completely biased and one sided. obviously a lana HATER made it of course.

Poor Chloe..... now it is all your fault girl .... seriously

Comment

• Originally posted by Clana4Life
              Kal26, this isn't true. I'm no comic-buff, but from being on this forum I've seen read comics about romantic Clana. There's actually a comic that branches of this and Clark and Lana get back together after Lois dies. So SV may be going in this direction with Clana. Just wanted to throw that out there, so that people know this isn't something new that the writers just came up with. It's actually in comic history.
              What I said is true. Smallville's is one of the only interpretations that they have been romantically involved. I consider comic history to be canon, and comic book canon agrees with me on this issue. They may have been together in an interpretation or two over the years, but as far as continuity goes, what I stated was correct. I read, and have read a lot of Superman comics, and have never seen Lana and Clark get together after Lois dies. I've seen Wonder Woman and Clark get together, and have a kid after Lois dies, I've even seen Supergirl/Linda Danvers and Superman get together and have a kid in one alternate tale, but never Clark and Lana. If it's true, that's fine, and yes, Smallivlle writers aren't the first to add romance to the Lana Clark relationship, but they are one of very few to do it. Most interpretations have them as a brother sister relationship, and nothing more. That's what is currently being stated in comics, and has been for some time. Also, as the portion of my post that you quoted was about Clark's story not being totally based on his love affair with Lana, I should point out that it was totally correct, despite your reference to a comic you may have heard about on this site. I'm sure even in that comic that Clark's whole story wasn't based on, and wrapped around his love of Lana as a young man. I can say with a great deal of confidence that Smallville is the only interpretation where Clark was utterly wrapped around Lana to the point that he made all his life decisions based on his love for her.
              Last edited by Kal26; 02-07-2009, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• The Clana kiss! Cos we all know how it's gonna end... again!

Comment

• Lana was in this epp.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiLViLLiaN
                    LANA-FU-FANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is more hungry than ever! She will take every last drop of Clark's blood and soulllllll!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎