No announcement yet.

Because I was his Equal!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
    do you think they are deliberately making Lana irritating? do you think they are doing it to stir people up so that Clois will be even more popular...
    Bingo. That's exactly how it worked on the comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
      do you think they are deliberately making Lana irritating? do you think they are doing it to stir people up so that Clois will be even more popular...
      if so then why did they start this irritation back in the first season? they were preping for Clois all this time?

no, AlMiles screwed up Lana so bad for their own twisted reasons, why break with tradition? And how would they redeem her now if they could?

----- Added 32 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Timester
      Bingo. That's exactly how it worked on the comics.
      I take that as sarcasm
      Last edited by dru-zod2501; 01-24-2009, 08:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Moviemaster08
        wow what a load of crap

Lana Lang actually thinks she is in the same ballpark as lex luthor that is just sad
        I agree. When she said that I laughed so hard pop almost came out of my nose. She had such a serious look on her face, and to think that she actually believed it is making me laugh now.

Comment

Originally posted by unfocused
          I think Lana meant equal as in how she matched against Lex in their little relationship battle. She was talking about how she knew him, being so close to him. She was talking about the relationship, in which Lana did not let Lex take control of. In that, he couldn't beat her. JMO.
          well the fact is, he did beat her. he stripped away her innocence in the same way the Joker stripped away Harvey Dent's. he screwed her and she went a little mad, and now the lines are a little more blurry for her. she has done some immoral things and is doing something behind Clark's back now...

i'd say Lex won

Comment

I say Lex didn't win. Just like any woman that is brave enough to leave an abusive relationship, she wins.
            Last edited by unfocused; 01-25-2009, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Whether people like it or not it's backed up with canon. She outsmarted Lex and Lionel and got away with it. No one else accomplished that.

Comment

I bursted into laugher when I heard her say this.So she's Lex's equal now...Since when???Just because she got a few ninja's moves that doesn't make her a criminal master mind?I think she got hit on the head way too much.It's one of the most ridiculous thing that I ever heard and it's sad really.

Comment

Originally posted by unfocused
                  I say Lex didn't win. Just like any woman that is brave enough to leave an abusive relationship, she wins.
                  I like your take on this unfocused- I'd never thought of it that way before, you're right

Comment

To be honest, Lana orchestrated her own fake death using his own technology, embezzled a large sum of money from him, all under his own nose. I'm pretty sure to say Lana is very much so a force on par with Lex.

And by the way, Lana hasn't served coffee since season three.

Comment

Originally posted by Becc
                      I like your take on this unfocused- I'd never thought of it that way before, you're right
                      Thanks.

Originally posted by Shadowlord367
                      To be honest, Lana orchestrated her own fake death using his own technology, embezzled a large sum of money from him, all under his own nose. I'm pretty sure to say Lana is very much so a force on par with Lex.

Ah, great point. Lana did in fact equal with Lex in terms of wit and deviousness.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowlord367

And she would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for Lois....

Comment

Lana's only equal to Lex in her wildest dreams. Faking your own death to get away from someone doesn't make you their equal, it makes you a scared defeatist. If she was his equal she wouldn't have to leave at all. She would have blackmailed him, the way he and Lionel do everyone else. She would have stayed around and shoved his defeat in his face, like he would do to others. Also, I don't think we'd ever see a Luthor move to China, and try to hide out by wearing a blond wig. The only person to beat a Luthor at their own game in my opinion was Chloe. When Lex looked at Lana, he saw a scared little girl that he could manipulate, because that's the kind of company Lex keeps, people he can control. He has no use for an equal, because they may rival him. He wants to be in control. In my opinion Tess is far more like Lex than Lana. Tess runs the whole company. When has Lana ever done anything like that? She hasn't, she just runs around saying how much like Lex she is. My question is, even if she was, why is that something to be proud of?

Comment

I feel sorry for Lana. The fact is, that since season 1, Lex and Clark have been obsessed with her since season 1... Clark was obsessed with the pretty girl next door who he watched from afar and thought was sweet and innocent... Lex also saw this... he saw the goodness in her

Both Lex and Clark went for her because she is the type of girl who you want to take care of, who is sweet and fragile and needs a big strong man too take care of her

The difference is that Clark wanted to keep her that way forever and started to like her less the more backbone she grew, whereas Lex twisted her into something new...

But she was never Lex's equal. What he turned her into was unexpected but it doesn't reach Lex's level. Lana is still a good person and she is still much younger than Lex... and from what we can see she is working for someone else, so she's not got as much power in any way.

Comment

I dont think there is anyone in the entire smallville universe that can be lex's equal. Lex is on a level all his own

Comment

I think Lana meant, that as compared to all of the other girls lex has been with (i.e. Dr helen bryce, desire atkins, that weird girl who constnatly worsihpped him, the toher one who tried to kill him) she was the only one who even close (as compared to the others) as fighting back. The other girls most likely (no scratch that around 99% of the other girls ) wanted lex for money. lana wanted to make clark jealous, or at least somehting similar to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎