Because I was his Equal!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moviemaster08
    wow what a load of crap

Lana Lang actually thinks she is in the same ballpark as lex luthor that is just sad
    They're in the same ballpark when it comes to deception.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustmite
      I wish SV wouldn't do this. Keep away from this show Michael. Keep far away as possible because they aren't doing Lex Luthor any justice.

Lex Luthor is supposed to be one of the cleverest minds in the world. He's supposed to be brilliant. What's the point if every Tom, Dick, Harry and Lana are his equal?
      If Lex is responsible for the things that Lana is being forced to do right now, I'd actually say that Lex is above Lana. It's ironic, really. It took Lex to be out of this show for that to happen.

Comment

ya... lana i dont think that was the reason sweetie

Comment

Conceited!?

Comment

The whole Lexana relationship was Lex's manipulation: From getting her to make her believe she miscarried.
            Lex never changed during that relationship while Lana was the one who turned into a vengeful, obsessive person.

But Lana is so hyped up by other characters that she ends up believing it.
            Last edited by Storm45; 01-23-2009, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Moviemaster08
              wow what a load of crap

Lana Lang actually thinks she is in the same ballpark as lex luthor that is just sad
              Lana Lang is definately Lex Luthors equal on this show.

There is no question about it. Which is reason #1 Clark Kent can never be with her forever. She is damaged goods.

Sorry Clana fans. It's true.

Comment

Only in the land called Shangri La, is what I have got to say to that statement! Talk about high oppinion of ones self!

Comment

Maybe she was referring to Lana being Lex's equal at farting. Maybe, they had farting contests when they were married and Lana's were equally loud and smelly.

In fact, that also explains why Tess was in awe of her. She was prolly thinking, "But this girl is sooo tiny. How did she make them that loud?"

Comment

My favorite part of this was Tess's comment to it.

Comment

Originally posted by minerva73
                      ^Lana's leaving in two weeks. What's the point of unveiling some clone story in the last two weeks and then having her go away forever? Making Lana a clone at this point in her episode run would be rather foolish and a big slap in the face IMO. Then there'd be no closure for Clana...
                      What does Lana do that IS NOT a slap in somebody's face, whether it be Clark, Lois, Chloe, Lex, Lionel, some lowlife janitor at Luthorcorp, Santa, my aunt phyllis, or most importantly the viewers?

If this wasn't really the original Lana, would at least give me some weird form of closure, i could stop contorting my brain to make sense of how the pink princess became the queen 6!+(# so effortlessly
                      Last edited by dru-zod2501; 01-23-2009, 04:04 PM.

Comment

What does Lana do that IS NOT a slap in somebody's face, whether it be Clark, Lois, Chloe, Lex, Lionel, some lowlife janitor at Luthorcorp, Santa, my aunt phyllis, or most importantly the viewers?

How does it seem like Lana becoming like this not make a lot of sense? They showed her plunge to darkness in Season 6 (seeing as how the season focused on her a lot more than they did Clark). In Void, Lana said that she wouldn't allow herself to be so dependent on Clark or anything which caused her to start stepping out of her pink princess facade. Then she slowly moved towards becoming more evil and even the queen ***** (it took a while for me to figure out what "6!+(#" was, but I got it ) when she was placed in situations like the one with Dr. Groll in Arrow. Then she even was pushed to the edge in episodes like Trespass where she was being stalked by Lex's men. So by Nemesis and even Phantom, she learned quite a few Luthor tricks.

Originally posted by Storm45
                        But Lana is so hyped up by other characters that she ends up believing it.
                        But I can't say that I disagree.

Originally posted by Mickey_Bickey
                        Actually, if she were a clone, why would she sabotage Luthorcorp? I think this is the real Lana, even though she's barely recognizable with all her new skills that she's mastered in 7 months.
                        I agree. Lex would've had to have programmed a lot of information into the clone to let it think on it's own and try to take down LuthorCorp. It would've taken as long as Grant Gabriel's clones did (which supposedly took years) and Lex probably only started cloning Lana shortly before Static... JMO.
                        Last edited by minerva73; 01-23-2009, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Well that explains the Wig. I knew she was bold all along

Comment

Lana has claimed that she was Lex's equal before, but Lex never agreed with her....

Comment

I have an issue with Lana thinking so highly of herself. in what way has she ever been on Lex's Level? She never has been in this world or the next. if this was a reality show it still wouldnt be believable. She's too wound up with herself to be on his level. Lex is a chess player she still plays with Barbie dolls!

Comment

Lana was whose equal? Lex? Since when?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎